FOOD CROPS - PERMETHRIN 38.4% AI TANK MIX
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS AND USE RESTRICTIONS
This product is an emulsifiable concentrate for use as an additive in insecticides and acaricides, to improve control of insects and mites. SynerPro PBO Insecticide Synergist aids in reducing oxidative resistance that can develop in insects and mites. SynerPro PBO has no insecticidal effect of its own.
- Apply this product only as specified on the label.
- Do not contaminate of food or feedstuffs.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
- Only protected handlers may be in the treatment area during application.
- For metered release devices: Not for use in residential areas. Do not use in nurseries or rooms where infants, ill or aged persons are confined. Do not place metering device directly over or within 8 feet of exposed food, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food handling or preparation. Do not install within 3 feet of air vents. Carefully follow directions for the dispenser unit and when replacing cans or conducting maintenance.
- Do not use in aircraft cabins except in compliance with PR Notice 96-3.
- Do not wet plants to point of run-off or drip. Do not use treated articles until spray has dried.
- Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply in windy conditions. To prevent run-off, do not over-water the treated area(s) or apply when heavy rain is expected. Rinse application equipment only over lawn or garden area.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use.
- When used in dairy barns or facilities: Close milk bulk tank lids to prevent contamination from spray and from dead or falling insects. Remove or cover milking utensils before application. Wash teats of animals before milking.
- For agricultural premises, commercial animal housing and equipment, direct application to nondomestic animals/livestock, greenhouse grown ornamental, flowering and foliage plants and outdoor ornamentals and lawns: Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
- For food crops grown outdoors or in greenhouses in agricultural settings: Do not apply more than 10 times per season. Do not reapply within 3 days except under extreme pest pressure. In case of extreme pest pressure, do not reapply within 24 hours. Do not apply to cotton within 14 days of seed harvest.
- For indoor food handling/processing facilities: Do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove exposed food. During space spray applications, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent, rinse with potable water before use. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
- For post-harvest application to vegetables, fruits and nuts: Do not apply more than 1 time per day. Do not reapply within 7 days. Do not apply more than 10 times to sweet potatoes.
- For post-harvest application to stored grain and seed: Do not reapply within 30 days.
- For food stored in bags: Direct application to food contact surfaces is prohibited.
SynerPro PBO may be applied using ground application sprayers, hand-held sprayers, power sprayers, foggers, ULV applicators, or by chemigation. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
SPRAY DRIFT MANAGEMENT
Avoiding spray drift at the application site is the responsibility of the applicator and the grower. The interactions of many equipment and weather-related factors determine the potential for spray drift. The applicator and the grower are responsible for considering all these factors when making decisions. Aerial Applications Do not apply at wind speeds greater than 10 mph at the application site. Do not make any type of application into temperature inversions. Apply as a medium or coarser spray (ASABE Standard 572). Do not release spray at a height greater than 10 feet above the ground or crop canopy. Boom length must not exceed 75% of the wingspan or 90% of the rotor blade diameter. Aerial applicators must consider airspeed and nozzle orientation in controlling droplet size. When applications are made with a crosswind, the swath will be displaced downwind. The applicator must compensate for this downwind displacement at the downwind edge of the application area by adjusting the path of the aircraft upwind.
Do not release spray at a height greater than 4 feet above ground or crop canopy.
Direct spray into the canopy. Turn off outward-pointing nozzles when spraying row ends, and when spraying outer rows. SynerPro PBO is for use as an additive to insecticides or acaricides applied according to label directions on growing food, feed, or seed crops outdoors, or in greenhouses, or on dormant crops.
RESTRICTIONS FOR USE ON FOOD CROPS:
Maximum application rates:
- Field and orchard crops : 8 fl. oz. per acre (0.5 lb. ai per acre) or 0.2 fl. oz. per 1000 square feet.
- Hydroponic crops : 1.0 ppm ai in water (equivalent to 1 fl. oz. PBO Synergist per 62,500 gallons water.
- Greenhouse space spray : 0.22 fl oz per 10,000 cubic feet.
- Greenhouse surface spray : 0.2 fl oz per 1000 sq. feet.
Do not apply more than 10 times per year. Do not re-apply within 3 days except in case of extreme pest pressure, in which case do not reapply within 24 hours. Do not apply to cotton within 14 days of seed harvest.
RATE RESTRICTIONS – ORNAMENTAL, FLOWERING AND FOLIAGE PLANTS
Greenhouse surface spray : 0.58 fl oz per 1000 sq ft
Greenhouse space spray : 0.67 fl oz per 10,000 cu ft
Forestry : 20 fl oz per acre
Sod farms : 16 fl oz per acre
Do not apply more than once per day
Refer in the label for the recommended tank mix rate.