Kills Rat and Mice.
Kills Warfarin Resistant Norway Rats.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use bait to control the Norway rat (Rattus norvegicus), Roof rat (Rattus rattus) and House mouse (Mus musculus) inside of and in areas adjacent to dwellings, farm buildings, food service establishments (non-food areas), granary bins (empty), processing plants (feed and food in non-food areas) and storage areas (non-food).
Bait MUST either be placed in tamper-resistant bait stations or in locations not accessible to children, pets or livestock. DO NOT place bait in areas where there is a possibility of contaminating food or surfaces that come in direct contact with food.
To ensure safe use of this product, tamper-resistant bait stations must have the following characteristics:
- constructed of high-strength material (e.g., metal or injection molded plastic) and resistant to destruction by children and non-target animals;
- entrance designed so that children and non-target animals cannot reach the bait;
- internal structure that prevents bait from being shaken loose;
- access panel that fastens securely and locks (e.g., metal screw or padlock);
- capable of being securely fastened to a surface (e.g., nailed down); and
- clearly labeled: \"WARNING POISON\".
SELECTION OF TREATMENT AREAS
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Place at intervals of 2.5 to 3.5 metres per placement. Two pieces may be needed at points of high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease.
Replace contaminated or spoiled bait immediately. To prevent reinfestation, eliminate food, water, and harborage as much as possible. If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment. Where a continuous source of infestation is present, establish permanent bait stations and replenish bait as needed.