FEATURES & USE TIPS:
- Provides preemergent control or suppression of the following annual weeds: goosegrass, crabgrass, barnyardgrass, Poa annua, foxtail and others as listed.
- Provides preemergent control of broadleaf weeds such as Oxalis, Petty Spurge, Common Groundsel and others as listed.
- Uniformly sized granules minimize particle segregation, which contributes to more accurate distribution.
- Labeled for use on established Bermudagrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall Fescue, Zoysiagrass and St. Augustinegrass turf.
- High K formulation to enhance root development and drought tolerance.
For best results, water-in the product as soon as practical after application.
Do not allow domestic animals to graze treated areas. Avoid contamination of water intended for irrigation and domestic use.
Avoid contact with flowers and shrubs.
Do not apply to seeded areas. Seeding with treated areas should be delayed until 4 months after treatment.
This product should not be used on pulling greens or lees because of the varied cultural practices used.
Do not apply to Bentgrass turf mowed less than 3/8 inch.
Do not apply to wet turf as discoloration may occur.
For St. Augustinegrass and Bentgrass turf, do not exceed the rate of 175 lbs. per acre (2.4 pounds ai/acre).
This product may cause temporary discoloration ol Bentgrass, Bermudagrass and St. Augustinegrass. This is normally out-grown within 2-3 weeks.
On Seashore Paspalum wait 10-14 days alter sprigging before application. An application made close to the time of sprigging may cause objectionable injury.
Do not apply to Dichondra or Centipedegrass.
Do not apply more than 218 lbs. of product per acre (3.0 lbs. A I/acre) per single application.
Do not apply more than 435 lbs. of product per acre (6.0 lbs. Al/acre) per year except in areas where there is heavy weed infestation. II areas of heavy weed infestation, do not apply more than 580 lbs. of product per acre (8.0 lbs. Al/acre) per year.
Disturbance of the soil surface alter application may disrupt the herbicide barrier and reduce effectiveness.
Note: Not currently registered in California: Field Sandbur, Annual Bluegrass (Poa annua), Annual Sedge