FOR CONTROL OF ANNUAL WEEDS DURING BERMUDAGRASS, ZOYSIAGRASS ETC ESTABLISHMENT FROM SPRIGS
Do not allow domestic animals to graze treated areas. Avoid contamination of water intended for irrigation and domestic use.
Avoid contact with flowers and shrubs.
Do not apply to newly seeded areas. Seeding into treated areas should be delayed until 4 months after treatment.
This product should not be used on putting greens or tees because of the varied cultural practices used.
Do not apply to Bentgrass turf mowed less than 3/8 inch.
Do not apply to wet turf as discoloration may occur.
For St. Augustinegrass and Bentgrass turf, do not exceed the rate of 240 lbs. per acre (2.4 pounds ai/acre).
This product may cause temporary discoloration of Bentgrass, Bermudagrass and St. Augustinegrass. This is normally outgrown within 2-3 weeks.
On Seashore Paspalum wait 10-14 days after sprigging before application. An application made close to the time of sprigging may cause objectionable injury.
Do not apply to Dichondra or Centipedegrass.
Do not apply more than 300 lbs. of product per acre (3.0 lbs. AI/acre) per single application.
Do not apply more than 600 lbs. of product per acre (6.0 lbs. AI/acre) per year except in areas where there is heavy weed infestation. If areas of heavy weed infestation, do not apply more than 800 lbs. of product per acre (8.0 lbs. AI/acre) per year.
Disturbance of the soil surface after application may disrupt the herbicide barrier and reduce effectiveness.
FOR CONTROL OF ANNUAL WEEDS DURING BERMUDAGRASS, ZOYSIAGRASS ETC ESTABLISHMENT FROM SPRIGS:
Annual Sedge and Annual Bluegrass (Poa annua) - Not currently registered in California.
How to Use:
- Apply 200 to 300 lbs. of product per acre (2.0 to 3.0 lbs. AI/acre) for control of listed annual weeds during bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, seashore paspalum and tropic lalo (paspalum hieronymil) establishment from sprigs.
- After application of this product on newly sprigged bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, and St. Augustinegrass, wait until the grass has filled in and the stolons have rooted down before application of other herbicides, or growth regulator products.
- On Seashore paspalum make application 10-14 days after sprigging.
When to Use:
Use this product to control or suppress the listed annual weeds when establishing new turf areas or when treating established turf that has been thinned from winter injury, insects, diseases or other factors.
- Bermudagrass - make application immediately prior to or immediately after sprigging.
- Zoysiagrass and St. Augustinegrass - make application prior to or after sprigging.
- Seashore Paspalum - make application 10 to 14 days after sprigging. Applications made close to the time of sprigging may cause objectionable Seashore Paspalum injury.
- Tropic Lalo - application must be made 0-12 days after sprigging. Do not use in areas where endangered Hawaiian Goose or nene (Branta sandvicensis), Hawaiian duck (Anas wyvilliana), Hawaiian Stilt (Himantopus mexicanus knudseni) and Hawaiian Moorhen (Gallinula chloropus sandvicensis) may feed. For best results, water-in the product as soon as practical after application.