APPLICATION ON PEANUT - (EARLY LEAF SPOT, LATE LEAF SPOT, LEAF RUST, STEM ROT, WHITE MOLD, SOUTHERN BLIGHT, RHIZOCTONIA LIMB ROT)
EVITO T Fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide for the control of certain diseases in peanuts. EVITO T works by interfering with respiration and sterol synthesis in plant-pathogenic fungi, and is a potent inhibitor of spore germination and mycelial growth. The active ingredients, fluoxastrobin and tebuconazole, move rapidly into green tissue via translaminar movement. The product becomes rainfast in as little as fifteen minutes after application. Roots of plants also take up the active ingredients where they are translocated throughout the xylem of plants to provide internal inhibition of fungal growth and protect the plant from new infections. The broad spectrum of activity of EVITO T makes it an excellent choice as a broad spectrum, dual action fungicide for peanut disease management programs. Other labeled fungicides can be used in tank mixture or alternated with EVITO T to fulfill total disease management in peanuts.
UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS CONDUCIVE TO EXTENDED INFECTION PERIODS, ADDITIONAL FUNGICIDE APPLICATIONS BEYOND THE NUMBER ALLOWED BY THE LABEL MAY BE NEEDED. UNDER THESE CONDITIONS, USE ANOTHER FUNGICIDE REGISTERED FOR THE DISEASE.
APPLICATION ON PEANUT - (EARLY LEAF SPOT, LATE LEAF SPOT, LEAF RUST, STEM ROT, WHITE MOLD, SOUTHERN BLIGHT, RHIZOCTONIA LIMB ROT):
Apply as needed on a 14-day interval. To limit the potential for development of disease resistance:
- In areas with typically 1-4 sprays per year, alternate every application of Evito T Fungicide with at least one application of another effective mode of action fungicide
- In areas with typically 5 or more fungicide sprays per year, a maximum of 2 sequential applications of a QoI fungicide followed by at least an equal number of another effective mode of action fungicide.
RESTRICTIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
- A minimum interval of 14 days between applications.
- Do not apply EVITO T within 14 days of harvest.
- Do not feed hay or threshings or allow livestock to graze in treated areas.
- Use of a spreader type surfactant may increase coverage
- Apply in a minimum of 10 gallons of water by ground and 3 gallons of water by air.
FOR SUPPRESSION ONLY
Stem rot, White mold, Southern blight (Sclerotium rolfsii), Rhizoctonia limb rot (Rhizoctonia solani)