TURF GRASSES - (SUPPRESSION AND SHORT TERM CONTROL OF FAIRY RING )
ENDORSE Wettable Powder Fungicide is not for use on turf grown for commercial seed production.
ENDORSE Wettable Powder Fungicide is a systemic foliar applied fungicide for use in controlling or suppressing certain diseases on golf courses, residential lawns, parks and commercial and institutional grounds composed of cool and warm season grasses such as bluegrass, bentgrass, fescue, ryegrass, zoysiagrass, or their mixtures.
Apply ENDORSE Wettable Powder Fungicide as a preventive or curative treatment in conjunction with good turf management practices.
RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT DIRECTIONS
ENDORSE Wettable Powder Fungicide contains a Group 19 fungicide. Fungal isolates with acquired resistance to Group 19 may eventually dominate the fungal population if Group 19 fungicides are used repeatedly in the same field or in successive years as the primary method of control for targeted species. This may result in partial or total loss of control of those species by ENDORSE Wettable Powder Fungicide or other Group 19 Fungicides.
To delay fungicide resistance, consider:
- Avoiding the consecutive use of ENDORSE Wettable Powder Fungicide or other target site of action Group 19 fungicides that have a similar target site of action, on the same pathogens.
- Using tank-mixtures or premixes with fungicides from different target site of action Groups as long as the involved products are all registered for the same use and are both effective at the tank mix or prepack rate on the pathogen(s) of concern.
- Basing fungicide use on a comprehensive IPM program.
- Monitoring treated fungal populations for loss of field efficacy.
- Contacting your local extension specialist, certified crop advisors, and/or manufacturer for fungicide resistance management and/or IPM recommendations for specific crops and resistant pathogens.
TURF GRASSES - (SUPPRESSION AND SHORT TERM CONTROL OF FAIRY RING ):
Make two-three applications on a 7-day interval schedule.
Use a penetrating wetting agent.
Immediately following application, water in the treatment with sufficient irrigation (1/8-1/4”) to wet the active root zone.
Use in alteration with fungicides that have different modes of action.