CORN, FIELD AND POP - APHIDS, ARMYWORM, ETC.
Dilute BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide in water according to the directions shown below and apply to the target crops at the rates listed. Uniform coverage is essential. Consult your local or state agricultural authorities regarding economic thresholds and timing of application for specific pests. Under heavy pest populations use of the highest labeled rate is recommended.
BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide may be applied before, during, or after planting. Use the higher labeled rate for soil incorporated applications.
Some insects are known to develop resistance to products used repeatedly for control. Because the development of resistance cannot be predicted, the use of this product should conform to resistance management strategies established for the use area. Consult your local or state agricultural authorities for details.
If resistance to this product develops in your area, this product, or other products with a similar mode of action, may not provide adequate control. If poor performance cannot be attributed to improper application or extreme weather conditions, a resistant strain of insect may be present. If you experience difficulty with control and resistance is a reasonable cause, immediately consult your local company representative or agricultural advisor for the best alternative method of control for your area.
CORN, FIELD AND POP
Minimum Gallonage Requirements:
For aerial applications, use a minimum of 2 gallons of water per acre. For ground applications, use a minimum of 5 gallons of water per acre for thorough coverage of the foliage.
NOTES for Use on Corn:
- Allow 21 days between successive applications of BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide
- DO NOT apply BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide within 21 days of harvest of field corn for grain or fodder, or within 12 days of cutting or grazing field corn for forage.
- Aphids: Suppression only.
- Armyworm (all species), Corn earworm: See resistance statement under the \"Directions For Use\" section.
- Armyworm (all species), Corn earworm, European corn borer, Southern corn borer, Southwestern corn borer, Stalk borer: Apply to early instar larvae prior to boring into the ear or stalk.