DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DO NOT apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Shake well before using.
DO NOT apply when wind speed favors drift beyond the area intended for treatment.
APPLICATION TO TURFGRASS
Use this product for the control of soil inhabiting pests of turfgrass, such as Northern & Southern masked chafers, Cyclocephala borealis, C. immaculata, and/or C. lurida; Asiatic garden beetle, Maladera castanea; European chafer, Rhizotroqus majalis; Green June beetle, Cotinis nitida; May or June beetle, Phyllophaga spp.; Japanese beetle, Popillia japonica; Oriental beetle, Anomala orientalis; Billbugs, Sphenophorus spp.; Annual bluegrass weevil, Listronotus spp.; Black turfgrass ataenius, Ataenius spretulus and Aphodius spp.; European crane fly, Tipula paludosa; and mole crickets, Scapteriscus spp. Use this product for suppression of cutworms and chinch bugs. Use as directed on turfgrass in sites such as home lawns, business and office complexes, shopping complexes, multi-family residential complexes, golf courses, airports, cemeteries, parks, playgrounds, athletic fields and sod farms.
The active ingredient in this product has sufficient residual activity so that applications can be made preceding the egg laying activity of the target pests. Base the need for an application on historical monitoring of the site, previous records or experiences, current season adult trapping or other methods. Make applications prior to egg hatch of the target pests, followed by sufficient irrigation or rainfall to move the active ingredient through the thatch.
DO NOT make applications when turfgrass areas are waterlogged or the soil is saturated with water. Adequate distribution of the active ingredient cannot be achieved when these conditions exist. The treated turf area must be in such a condition that the rainfall or irrigation will penetrate vertically in the soil profile. Applications cannot exceed a total of 1.6 pints (0.4 lb of active ingredient) per acre per year.
GRAPES: (around perimeter of industrial and commercial buildings and on residential areas)
Apply specified dosage as a foliar spray using 200 gallons of water per acre.
- Allow at least 14 days between applications.
- Applications may be applied up to and including day of harvest.
- DO NOT graze treated areas or use clippings from treated areas for feed or forage.
- Prevent runoff or puddling of irrigation water following application.
- Keep children and pets off treated area until dry.
- DO NOT apply this insecticide to areas which are water logged or saturated, which will not allow penetration into the root zone of the plant.
- DO NOT use in commercial greenhouses, nurseries, or on grasses grown for seed, or on commercial fruit and nut trees.
- DO NOT apply through any irrigation system.