COTTON - SILVERLEAF WHITEFLY
This product may be used in California by following the specific crop directions and the CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL LABEL found at the end of the label.
Not for use or storage in or around residential sites, including homes, non-agricultural outbuildings, pleasure boats, recreational vehicles, preschools, day care centers, and applications to humans and pets.
Do not use or store in greenhouses.
Do not use in undiluted form.
When an adjuvant is to be used with this product, Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc. suggests the use of a Chemical Producers and Distributors Association certified adjuvant.
Apply the listed amount per acre when insects first appear and repeat as required, unless otherwise noted, to maintain effective control. Use in sufficient water for thorough coverage of listed crops unless otherwise noted. Coverage of upper and lower leaf surfaces is essential for good control. For ground application, apply listed amount of pesticide in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre on vegetable or row crops unless otherwise noted. Observe use limitations. If insect control is required beyond the following use patterns, supplement the control program with other suitable pesticides.
FOR USE AFTER BOLL OPENING: Apply up to a maximum of 0.75 lbs. active (1 quart) per acre. Applications at this rate and timing must be made in combination with another whitefly control material. (Users should consult current university of Arizona Cooperative Extension Whitefly Control Guidelines located on the web at: http://ag.arizona.edu/crops/cotton/insects/ctninspub.html#whitefly including http://ag.arizona.edu/crops/cotton/insects/wf/wfly796.pdf or any updates to this publication. Apply in a minimum of 5 gallons per acre by air and in a minimum of 10 gallons per acre by ground.
- For aerial application, do not exceed a maximum of 1.5 lbs active ingredient (2 quarts of this product) per acre per season.
- For ground application, do not exceed a maximum of 2.0 lbs active ingredient (2.66 quarts of this product) per acre per season.
- For aerial application, the use of a closed mixing/loading system is required.
- Do not use this product through any type of irrigation system.
- A 30 ft. vegetative buffer strip must be maintained between all areas treated with this product and rivers, natural ponds, lakes, streams, reservoirs, marshes, estuaries, and commercial fish ponds.