SUCCULENT PEAS - STINK BUGS, PEA AHID, ETC. - WISCONSIN
This product may be used in California by following the specific crop directions and the CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL LABEL found at the end of the label.
Not for use or storage in or around residential sites, including homes, non-agricultural outbuildings, pleasure boats, recreational vehicles, preschools, day care centers, and applications to humans and pets.
Do not use or store in greenhouses.
Do not use in undiluted form.
When an adjuvant is to be used with this product, Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc. suggests the use of a Chemical Producers and Distributors Association certified adjuvant.
Apply the listed amount per acre when insects first appear and repeat as required, unless otherwise noted, to maintain effective control. Use in sufficient water for thorough coverage of listed crops unless otherwise noted. Coverage of upper and lower leaf surfaces is essential for good control. For ground application, apply listed amount of pesticide in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre on vegetable or row crops unless otherwise noted. Observe use limitations. If insect control is required beyond the following use patterns, supplement the control program with other suitable pesticides.
Spray when pests first appear using a minimum of 2 gallons of water per acre by air or 10 gallons of water by ground. A properly timed second application may be necessary for control.
- Do not exceed 2 applications during the fruiting period or a total of 4 quarts (3 lbs. active) per acre per year.
- Use only on peas to be harvested by combine.
- Do not graze treated fields or feed treated forage or threshings to livestock.
- Do not plant root crops other than carrots, potatoes, sugarbeets or sweet potatoes as rotation crops.
- Do not apply within 300 feet of lakes, ponds, streams or estuaries.
- May be applied up to the day of harvest.
- Do not use this product through any type of irrigation system.