COTTON - APHID COTTON AND WHITEFLY
This product may be used in California by following the specific crop directions and the CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL LABEL found at the end of the label.
Not for use or storage in or around residential sites, including homes, non-agricultural outbuildings, pleasure boats, recreational vehicles, preschools, day care centers, and applications to humans and pets.
Do not use or store in greenhouses.
Do not use in undiluted form.
When an adjuvant is to be used with this product, Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc. suggests the use of a Chemical Producers and Distributors Association certified adjuvant.
Apply the listed amount per acre when insects first appear and repeat as required, unless otherwise noted, to maintain effective control. Use in sufficient water for thorough coverage of listed crops unless otherwise noted. Coverage of upper and lower leaf surfaces is essential for good control. For ground application, apply listed amount of pesticide in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre on vegetable or row crops unless otherwise noted. Observe use limitations. If insect control is required beyond the following use patterns, supplement the control program with other suitable pesticides.
FOR USE AFTER BOLL OPENING: Apply up to a maximum of 0.75 lb. active (1 quart) per acre. Applications at this rate and timing must be made in combination with another aphid and/or whitefly control material. (See the current University of Arizona Insect Pest Management for Cotton Guidelines for acceptable control measures.) Apply in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre when applying this material by ground and in a minimum of 5 gallons of water per acre by air.
- For aerial application, do not exceed a maximum of 1.5 lbs. active ingredient (2 quarts of this product) per acre per season.
- For ground application, do not exceed a maximum of 2.0 lbs. active ingredient (2.66 quarts of this product) per acre per season.
- For aerial application, the use of a closed mixing/loading system is required.
- Do not use this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not make more than two applications per season.
- The restricted entry interval (REI) is 2 days. Do not enter treated areas without protective clothing for 48 hours.
- A 30 ft. vegetative buffer strip must be maintained between all areas treated with this product and rivers, natural ponds, lakes, streams, reservoirs, marshes, estuaries, and commercial fish ponds.
- This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates and toxic to birds and mammals. Do not apply directly to water or to areas where surface water is present. Due to the risk of runoff and drift, do not apply within a distance of 300 feet of lakes, ponds, streams, and estuaries.
- This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct application. Application should be timed to coincide with periods of minimum bee activity.