TURFGRASS AND DICHONDRA - RED THREAD AND PINK PATCH
Banner MAXX II is a systemic fungicide for use on turfgrasses for the control of dollar spot (Sclerotinia homoeocarpa), brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani), anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola), red thread (Laetisaria fuciformis), pink patch (Limonomyces roseipellis), rust (Puccinia graminis), powdery mildew (Erysiphe graminis), stripe smut (Ustilago striiformis and Urocystis agropyri), summer patch (Magnaporthe poae), necrotic ring spot (Leptosphaeria korrae), spring dead spot (Leptosphaeria korrae, Leptosphaeria narmari, Ophiosphaerella herpotricha, Gaeumannomyces graminis), take-all patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis), leaf spot (Bipolaris spp., Drechslera spp.), gray leaf spot (Pyricularia grisea), pink snowmold (Microdochium nivale), Fusarium patch (Fusarium nivale), gray snowmold (Typhula spp.), yellow patch (Rhizoctonia cerealis), and zoysia patch (Rhizoctonia solani).
Banner MAXX II also controls numerous diseases on ornamentals and other landscape and nursery plantings. It controls powdery mildews, rusts, leaf spots, scabs, and blights. Refer to the appropriate section for specified diseases and plants.
Do not apply more than 5.4 gallons of Banner MAXX II/acre/calendar year.
Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
Do not use Banner MAXX II as a tree injection.
Do not use Banner MAXX II in greenhouses.
Refer in the label regarding tank mix information.
TURFGRASS AND DICHONDRA DISEASE CONTROL
1. USE BANNER MAXX II IN A PREVENTATIVE DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAM.
2. Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough coverage.
3. Apply after mowing OR allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
4. For control of foliar diseases, allow sprayed area to completely dry before irrigation.
5. For control of soil-borne diseases, Banner MAXX II can be watered in after application.
6. Under conditions optimum for high disease pressure, use the higher rate and the shorter interval.
7. For optimum turf quality and disease control, use Banner MAXX II in conjunction with turf management practices that promote good plant health and optimum disease control.
8. Evaluate spray additives prior to use. Label directions are based on data obtained with no additives.
9. Before use of any fungicide, proper diagnosis of the organism causing the disease is important. Use of diagnostic kits or other means of identification of the disease organism is essential to determine the best control measures.
10. Do not apply more than 16 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft./calendar year.
IMPORTANT: Bermudagrass can be sensitive to Banner MAXX II. Do not exceed 4 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft. every 30 days on any variety of bermudagrass. In FL, do not apply Banner MAXX II to bermudagrass golf course greens when temperatures exceed 90°F.
NOTE: Do not graze animals on treated areas. Do not feed clippings from treated areas to livestock or poultry.
Application Interval: 14-21 days