GREENHOUSE INCLUDING LATH AND SHADE, NURSERY AND INTERIORSCAPE - BAGWORMS, BORERS, ETC.
GENERAL APPLICATION DIRECTIONS
- Dilute Azatin-XL Plus in water at a rate up to 21 fluid ounces (20 grams active ingredient) per acre . Apply using any suitable ground or aerial equipment, in a manner to obtain uniform and complete plant coverage. For agronomic crops, apply using conventional application equipment in a minimum of 30 gallons of water per acre and aerial application equipment in a minimum of 3 gallons of water per acre. Avoid overspraying to the point of excessive runoff.
- The maximum application rate is 20 grams of active ingredient or less per acre according to the tolerance exemption (40 CFR 180.1119). Refer to table for detailed dilution rates.
- Make applications when pests first appear and are in their early larval stages. Repeat applications every 7 days or as needed.
- For best results, add a spreader-sticker at the label rate.
- Maintain dilute solutions containing Azatin-XL Plus at a pH between 3 and 7, and apply soon after preparation. Do not store for later use.
- This product may be pre-mixed in a supply tank with water, fertilizer or other appropriate agricultural chemicals. Agitation is necessary (See Mixing Directions). Crop injury or lack of effectiveness can result if uniform distribution is not achieved.
- When pest populations are high, use the higher label rates.
- High volume - When plant foliage is dense, use the higher label rates and increase spray gallonage to obtain uniform and complete coverage.
- Aerial/Low/ultra low volume - Apply Azatin-XL Plus at rates of 5 to 21 fl. oz./acre (10 to 20 fl. oz. in California) in a minimum of 3 gallons of water per acre. For best results, ensure uniform and complete plant coverage.
- This product is effective as a soil drench for controlling soilborne insect larvae (e.g. Fungus Gnats).
- It is also effective as a soil drench for controlling foliar and soil-borne pests, particularly when alternated with Azatin-XL Plus foliar sprays.
- Apply Azatin-XL Plus in sufficient water and for sufficient duration so as to distribute the application rate evenly to the entire treated area.
- Apply to moderately moist soils. Use volumes that thoroughly wet the soil, but do not cause significant surface runoff or excessive drip from pots.
MODE OF ACTION
This product controls targeted insect larvae when they ingest or come in contact with it, by interfering with the insect’s ability to molt. It is effective on all larval stages and pupae. It also reduces crop damage by repelling and deterring feeding of all stages of insects.
There are no restrictions on applying this product up to the time of harvest. Individual state regulations may vary and should be consulted for allowable pre-harvest interval.
GREENHOUSE INCLUDING LATH AND SHADE, NURSERY AND INTERIORSCAPE
Apply Azatin-XL Plus at the dilution rate in 100 gallons of water to assure adequate plant coverage (use 1-2 gallons of spray solution / 1,000 sq. feet).
Foliar application to larvae and nymphs.