PRE-HARVEST FRUIT DROP CONTROL: SPRAY SOLUTIONS OF 500 GALLONS PER ACRE OR LESS - TANGERINES (MANDARINES, MANDARINE ORANGES, AND SATSUMA MANDARINES)
- ALCO CITRUS FIX is a plant growth regulator for use on citrus only. Do not use as a herbicide!
- Do not use on citrus trees less than 6 years old.
- Do not apply during a flush of leaf growth.
- Do not allow drift to susceptible plants, which include cotton, grapes, roses, beans, peas, alfalfa, lettuce, ornamentals and broadleaf plants. This product may injure cotton, beans, peas, grapes, ornamentals, etc. (coarse sprays are less likely to drift).
- Do not use equipment that has been used to spray ALCO CITRUS FIX to spray 2,4-D sensitive plants. Always use caution in disposing of spray solutions as they can cause extreme injury or kill sensitive plants. (See Storage and Disposal section in the label.)
- Before using spray equipment for any other purpose, thoroughly clean same with hot soap suds followed by soaking and washing with ammonia or baking soda.
IMPORTANT: Any equipment used in spraying any product containing 2,4-D should not be used to spray 2,4-D sensitive plants. In disposing of solutions of 2,4-D, it should be borne in mind that they can cause extreme injury or death to sensitive plants.
TANGERINES (MANDARINES, MANDARINE ORANGES, AND SATSUMA MANDARINES)
- 30 g ae / a (gram acid equivalent/a)