IRRIGATION, DRAINAGE DITCHES, SPREADING GROUNDS, ETC.
WHERE TO USE
Endurance Herbicide is a preemergence herbicide that provides residual control of many grass and broadleaf weeds in:
- Established turfgrasses (excluding golf course putting greens), lawns and sod nurseries
- Container, fi eld-grown and landscape ornamentals
- Conifer and hardwood seedling nurseries
- Established perennials and wildfl ower plantings
- Non-crop areas, including plantings on managed rights-of-way for transportation systems and utilities (including, roadways, roadsides, railways and equipment yards)
- Facilities including substations, tank farms, pumping stations, parking and storage areas, and ungrazed fence rows
- Christmas tree farms
HOW ENDURANCE WORKS
Endurance controls susceptible weeds by preventing growth and development of newly germinated weed seeds.
Weed control is most effective when Endurance is activated by at least 0.5 inch of rainfall or irrigation, or with shallow incorporation (1-2 inches) before weed seeds germinate and within 14 days following application.
- Do not graze or feed livestock forage cut from areas treated with Endurance.
- Do not apply Endurance to plants that will be consumed for food use.
- Follow all applicable directions, restrictions, and precautions on the labels of EPA registered tank mix partners.
- Do not blend Endurance onto dry fertilizer or any other granular material.
- Chemigation: Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system unless instructed otherwise in the label.
- Do not apply aerially.
- Do not apply to golf course putting greens.
Apply Endurance in a minimum of 20 gals./A (0.5 gal./1,000 sq. ft.) of carrier (water and/or fluid fertilizer) using a calibrated, low pressure sprayer with 50 mesh or coarser screens. A broadcast boom or hand held wand designed for herbicide or insecticide application will provide the best results. Select nozzle pressure and gallonage to provide complete coverage.
Refer to the label for tank mix information.
IRRIGATION, DRAINAGE DITCHES, SPREADING GROUNDS, CHANNELS, CANALS AND SIMILAR SITES
Apply 1.0 to 2.3 lbs. per acre for preemergent control of shallow germinating annual grasses. Endurance inhibits growth and development of newly germinated weed seeds. It will not control established vegetation. Higher rates of application provide for a longer control period. Sequential applications are allowed so long as the total amount of product applied does not exceed the maximum annual application of 2.3 lbs. per acre. Apply only when water is not present. For irrigation ditches, apply when ditch is not in use. To minimize movement of Endurance with irrigation water and to activate product, it is essential that the herbicide be fixed in the soil by moisture. Apply before expected seasonal rainfall (if possible when soil in the ditch is still moist). Following treatment, if rainfall has not totaled at least one-half inch within 14 to 21 days, fill ditch with water and allow to stand for 48 hours; drain off any remaining water before using ditch.