WHERE TO USE
Endurance Herbicide is a preemergence herbicide that provides residual control of many grass and broadleaf weeds in:
- Established turfgrasses (excluding golf course putting greens), lawns and sod nurseries
- Container, fi eld-grown and landscape ornamentals
- Conifer and hardwood seedling nurseries
- Established perennials and wildfl ower plantings
- Non-crop areas, including plantings on managed rights-of-way for transportation systems and utilities (including, roadways, roadsides, railways and equipment yards)
- Facilities including substations, tank farms, pumping stations, parking and storage areas, and ungrazed fence rows
- Christmas tree farms
HOW ENDURANCE WORKS
Endurance controls susceptible weeds by preventing growth and development of newly germinated weed seeds.
Weed control is most effective when Endurance is activated by at least 0.5 inch of rainfall or irrigation, or with shallow incorporation (1-2 inches) before weed seeds germinate and within 14 days following application.
- Do not graze or feed livestock forage cut from areas treated with Endurance.
- Do not apply Endurance to plants that will be consumed for food use.
- Follow all applicable directions, restrictions, and precautions on the labels of EPA registered tank mix partners.
- Do not blend Endurance onto dry fertilizer or any other granular material.
- Chemigation: Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system unless instructed otherwise in the label.
- Do not apply aerially.
- Do not apply to golf course putting greens.
Apply Endurance in a minimum of 20 gals./A (0.5 gal./1,000 sq. ft.) of carrier (water and/or fluid fertilizer) using a calibrated, low pressure sprayer with 50 mesh or coarser screens. A broadcast boom or hand held wand designed for herbicide or insecticide application will provide the best results. Select nozzle pressure and gallonage to provide complete coverage.
Refer to the label for tank mix information.
CONIFER AND HARDWOOD SEEDLING NURSERIES (NON-ORNAMENTAL, FORESTRY USE ONLY)
- Provides residual preemergence weed control in conifer and hardwood seedling nurseries.
- Provides the most effective weed control when the product is activated in the soil by 0.5 inch of irrigation or rainfall before weed seeds germinate and within 14 days after application.
- Should be applied to conifer and hardwood seedling nurseries any time after the soil has settled around newly-transplanted seedlings and liners.
- Use higher rate for longer control and when higher weed pressure is anticipated.
- The lower rate will provide 2 to 3 months of weed control.
- Broadcast to beds and apply approximately 1/2 inch of sprinkler irrigation afterwards.
Bluegrass, Annual, Chickweed Common, Henbit, Knotweed, Shepherd's Purse: To control this weed, apply Endurance in late summer, fall, or winter before weed seeds germinate.
Rescuegrass: Suppression only.
CrabgrassGoosegrass: Sequential applications may be made as long as the total amount of product applied does not exceed 2.3 lbs./A per year. To control weeds, all applications must be made before weed seeds germinate.