GROWING MEDIA PREPARATION – INCORPORATION - 1/2 LB / CUBIC YARD
AN EFFECTIVE BLEND OF SURFACTANTS FOR USE ON ALL TYPES OF GROWING MEDIA IN NURSERIES, GREENHOUSES, INTERIOR PLANTSCAPES AND SOIL PRODUCTION
IMPORTANT: Read the entire DIRECTIONS FOR USE, GENERAL INFORMATION and LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND CONDITIONS OF SALE before buying or using this product.
Suffusion is an effective blend of surfactants for use on all types of growing media in nurseries, greenhouses interior plantscapes and soil production.
Specifically developed to :
- Improve water penetration and retention of optimum moisture levels.
- Give excellent initial wetting and long term re-wetting.
- Assist uniform wetting and drying of the growing media.
- Improve drainage.
Growing Media Preparation – Incorporation
Note: There may be variations in longevity under variable growing conditions.
Further applications can be made as necessary during production (see below).
- Flats, pots, trays, plugs
- Short term production cycles
Longevity Requirements / Growing Media Conditions:
- Short term activity (2 - 6 weeks)
- Slightly water repellent