TERRAZOLE CA soil fungicide is effective for prevention and control of damping-off, root rot and stem diseases caused by Pythium and Phytophthora species in containerized ornamentals only.
TERRAZOLE CA controls water mold, damping off, root rot, stem rot and crown rot diseases caused by Pythium spp. and Phytophthora spp. TERRAZOLE CA is mixed with water and applied as a soil drench, beginning at the time of seeding or transplanting in nurseries and commercial greenhouses.
SOIL DRENCHES: Apply the specified rate of TERRAZOLE CA according to the guidelines below. The drench solution should be continually agitated to assure uniform application of the fungicide material. To improve penetration of the fungicide, the drenching must be followed with an additional quantity of water equal to at least half the volume of the fungicidal drench, applied either by sprinkling or irrigation.
USE AND APPLICATIONS RATES
- A total of 2 applications may be applied as necessary. The second application may be made 30 days after the first application.
Neither the manufacturer not the seller has determined whether of not TERRAZOLE CA can be used safely on ornamental plants not specified on this label. Prior to any large scale application on such plants, the user should determine the safety of TERRAZOLE CA fungicide by testing a small number of the type of plants to be treated at the recommended rates for that particular group, i.e., bedding plants, foliage, etc.
- Application shall only be made to plants where the presence of metalaxyl or mefenoxam resistant Pythium or Phytophthora has been confirmed. This information shall be documented on a written recommendation by a licensed Pest Control Advisor.
- Only the handler shall be present in the greenhouse during application.
- No handler shall work more than 15 hours in a 30-day period, employer shall maintain record of hours worked by handler.
- For use in commercial greenhouses only. Use in residential greenhouses or other indoor plant sites is prohibited.
- For use with pulse spray application equipment.