PEANUTS - POSTEMERGENCE
Refer to the Cobra Herbicide label for a complete list of weeds controlled.
Do not apply Cobra Herbicide until peanuts have at least six true leaves.
After at least 14 days, a second application of Cobra Herbicide at 12.5 oz/A may be made to control later emerging weeds or weeds escaping the first application.
Cobra Herbicide may be applied sequentially or as a tank mix with other herbicides for additional grass and broadleaf weed control. Refer to the product label for specific recommendations.
1. Always read and follow all label directions when using any pesticide alone or in tank mix combinations.
The most restrictive labeling applies when using a tank mix.
2. Do not apply more than 12.5 fl oz/A of Cobra Herbicide per application.
3. Do not apply more than 25.0 oz of Cobra Herbicide per acre during a single growing season.
4. Do not graze treated fields or feed treated forage or hay to livestock.
5. Do not apply Cobra Herbicide to peanuts later than 90 days before harvest.
6. Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation equipment.