SOIL MOISTURE MANAGEMENT FOR TURF IRRIGATION SYSTEMS - UP TO 8 PINTS PER ACRE ON ESTABLISHED TURF
RESERVOIR TC is a concentrated water treatment designed for turf related management applications. RESERVOIR TC is formulated with highly active chemistry and engineered with an advanced emulsion system designed for easy mixing and speedy treatment performance.
The result of this advanced hydro-technology is a product that can be effectively used in a wide variety of water treatment applications including: hydro-seeding/turf establishment, irrigation management tool for soil stabilization, and other water treatment needs involving the directed application of high volume aqua-based solutions.
DIRECTION FOR USE
RESERVOIR TC APPLICATOR NOTICE: The directions supplied on the label are for general guideline purposes. Varied soil types, environmental conditions, slopes, drainage systems, water quality, and local management practices are all significant considerations in determining the optimal rate selection and application technique for any given RESERVOIR TC use. Please consult with your local Helena Chemical Company Sales/Technical Representative for additional information and guidelines pertaining to your hydro-treatment need.
SOIL MOISTURE MANAGEMENT FOR TURF IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
RESERVOIR TC can be used effectively as a turf irrigation additive to enhance irrigation efficiency on established turf or to improve stand establishment on new seedlings. Irrigation cycle treated with RESERVOIR TC will result in improved water infiltration and soil surface stabilization.
RESERVOIR TC has been specifically developed for general turf applications on areas such golf course fairways, athletic fields, commercial lawns, and any other managed turf settings equipped with high volume irrigation systems.
Up to 8 pints per Acre on Established Turf
Utilizing RESERVOIR TC in a planned and scheduled management program through the growing season will result in improved irrigation efficiency with shortened water cycles and reduced environmental effects during periods of drought stress. As a planned maintenance program, it is recommended to apply 2-8 pints per acre every 30 days from the first spring mowing operation and continued treatment through the first fall frost.
RESERVOIR TC can also be used as a corrective measure for poor irrigation conditions by utilizing 4-8 pints per acre at 2 week intervals for at least two treatment cycles, or until conditions improve. Refer to mixing and handling instructions.
Refer in the label for the Rate Conversation Matrix For Turf Irrigation Applications.
DO NOT PRE-MIX AND DIRECTLY APPLY RESERVOIR TC WITH CROP PROTECTION SUCH AS HERBICIDES, INSECTICIDES, OR FUNGICIDES.
RESERVOIR TC CAN BE APPLIED WITH LIQUID FERTILIZER ONLY IF A JAR TEST INDICATES THAT COMPATIBILITY IS SUITABLE FOR USE WITH THE APPLICATION EQUIPMENT.
MIXING AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: RESERVOIR TC is a very active and concentrated water treatment. It must be handled carefully and mixed properly to avoid mixing problems and nuisance. As a general precaution, avoid RESERVOIR TC exposure and contact with small amounts of water. Avoid spills and direct contact, as the product is very difficult to wash and clean from the skin, or equipment.
INJECTING RESERVOIR TC INTO IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
RESERVOIR TC is best injected into a pressurized irrigation system by utilizing a piston type injection system, or other injection systems designed for matering viscous materials. Preparation of the injection equipment is very important to make sure that the equipment is clean/dry, and void of water. To insure injection system readiness, follow these instructions carefully.
1) The injector tank* must be thoroughly cleaned of previously applied product (fertilizer, pesticides, etc)
2) Injector tank* must be completely dry-small amounts of water in the injector tank will “gel” when exposed to RESERVOIR TC causing problems with injector performance. *Note, ideally draw RESERVOIR TC directly from the original package and avoid the use of an injector tank if possible.
3) The injector-metering pump, induction tube, and delivery tube must be completely free of water. Inspect and mash screens (< 20).
4) Purge the system with a mineral oil to insure that all water is flushed from the system and charge the system to make sure it is operating properly.
Calibrate and test injection equipment using mineral oil.
5) Add desired RESERVOIR TC product to the injection tank or attach induction tube to the RESERVOIR TC container.
6) Turn on the sprinkler/irrigation system and confirm water flow before initiating RESERVOIR TC injection.
7) Always turn-off injection equipment and cease the injection operation before shutting down water flow/irrigation.
8) Equipment Clean up: Following the completion of a RESERVOIR TC injection, disconnect the induction tube and clean the injector system with high-pressure washing. Drain the system of water and cleaning solution as possible and purge the system with mineral oil when finished.
NOTE: Do not calibrate equipment with RESERVOIR TC , utilize mineral oil to calibrate and test injection equipment. This process will avoid the mess and nuisance handling problems that can result from contact and exposure with the concentrated product.
TO AVOID OVERDOSING WITHIN PRESSURIZED IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, RESERVOIR TC SHOULD NOT BE MIXED AT RATES WHICH EXCEED 30 PPM WITH WATER VOLUMES, REFER IN THE LABEL FOR 30 PPM RATE LIMITATIONS.
MIXING AND USING RESERVOIR TC IN HYBRID-SEEDING/MULCH APPLICATIONS
Always add and mix the desired amount of RESERVOIR TC into the mix last, after all other components have been added and the mixing process has begun. Agitate and mix thoroughly to insure uniform exposure and maximized consistency.