General Information

WARNING: Contains Boron and Molybdenum. Do not use on plants sensitive to Boron. Forage crops high in Molybdenum may be toxic to grazing ruminant animals.

Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by agricultural crops.

ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE is a normal liquid plant nutrient that provides plants with many of the necessary elements required for growth. It provides trace elements and plant nutrients which improves the general plant condition and is a valuable supplement to soil fertilizer programs, particularly where there are adverse conditions for the uptake of primary nutrients from the soil.


ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE may be applied to many crops (including row crops) since all plants are capable of absorbing nutrients through the leaves. The use of ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE for foliar feeding is particularly advantageous on crops that have fast and heavy foliar growth, including vegetable plants, potatoes, sugar beets, grapes, hops, cotton, citrus fruits, coffee, tobacco, etc. The application of ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE is also recommended in combination with herbicidal sprays in many cereals and row crops.


ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE should be used in all crop protection sprays with minimum volumes of 5 gallons/A by ground and 2 gallons/A by air; however, the concentration of ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE should not exceed 1 quart in 5 gallons of solution (5 percent by volume).

The table in the label is a guide for the use of ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE as a plant nutrient. Rates and frequency of application will depend on individual management programs. Use of ELE-MAX NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE on any crops not listed on this table must be as a result of recommendations from your local agricultural authority.

Limitations, Restrictions, and Exceptions

Apply with crop protection sprays.

Note (1): Use in accordance with recommendations of a qualified individual or institution, such as, but not limited to, a certified crop advisor, agronomist, university crop extension publication, or apply according to recommendations in your approved nutrient management plan.