NONCROP LAND AND UNCULTIVATED AGRICULTURAL AREAS CONSERVATION RESERVE PROGRAMS (CRP) LAND/FEDERAL SET ASIDE ACREAGE (NON FOOD PRODUCING)
Vida is designed for use as a contact herbicide for broadleaf weed control, and desiccation and requires thorough coverage for complete weed control and desiccation. Vida must be tank mixed with another foliar active broadleaf herbicide for complete control of most broadleaf weeds.
Vida is rainfast within one hour after application.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Refer to specific crop use restrictions in each crop section.
The following broadleaf weed species can be controlled or suppressed up to 4 inches in height or less, or rosettes of 3 inches in diameter or less, by applications of Vida when tank mixed with another foliar broadleaf herbicide. Use the listed higher rates and spray volumes for hard to control weeds such as Kochia and larger weeds (4” tall). Control may be reduced with weeds larger than 4 inches tall. Over wintered and established perennials require Vida to be tank mixed with a systemic herbicide for adequate control. Tank mixtures of Vida with other labeled broadleaf herbicides is required for control of some weed species.
USE RESTRICTIONS AND DIRECTIONS
- Apply in a minimum of 5 gallons water per acre by air or 10 gallons of water per acre by ground.
- Refer to tank mix instructions for adjuvant information.
- Do not make more than 3 applications or exceed 5.5 fl oz/A per year.
- Allow a minimum of 30 days between applications.
- Thorough, uniform spray coverage is essential for product efficacy.
- Follow federal, state and local rules for use on grass and hay