WATER GARDENS, FISH PONDS, KOI PONDS, ORNAMENTAL POOLS/PONDS, ETC.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not apply to waterbody margins when amphibian eggs or young (e.g. tadpoles) are present.
Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield, or safety glasses) and gloves when applying GreenClean Tablets. Wash hands after use.
Apply GreenClean Tablets to any listed site(s).
Application surfaces include the following containerized waters with no outflow to the natural environment:
Water Gardens, Fish Ponds, Koi Ponds, Ornamental Pools/Ponds, Ornamental Waterfalls, Fountains, Standing Water, Flooded Areas, Water Collection and Irrigation Ponds.
Use GreenClean Tablets to treat, control, and prevent a broad spectrum of algae in listed aquatic environments.
- GreenClean Tablets works best for preventative control of algae. For maximum results, water should be free of established algae problems.
- Add GreenClean Tablets according to the recommended application rates. When using more than one scoop in an application, distribute the product evenly throughout the water body.
- Skim any dead algae and organic matter that rises to the water’s surface after treatment. Allowing dead organics to sink and decay will provide a food source and additional nutrients that stimulate algae re-growth and further blooms.
GENERAL TREATMENT NOTES
- Use for algae control in early spring and all season long.
- Control is most easily achieved when algae are not yet well established. Regular maintenance applications will prevent algae from appearing.
- Apply GreenClean Tablets on a bi-weekly basis. Do not apply more than twice a month.
- Never apply at higher than recommended rates.
- GreenClean Tablets is a slow-release formula. Results will not be immediate, but will be prolonged.
- For flare-ups and spot treatments, use GreenClean Granular according to label directions. Wait at least 72 hours to apply GreenClean Granular before or after GreenClean Tablets application.
- GreenClean Tablet(s) can be applied to water features such as fountains and ornamental water features containing fish when used at listed rates.
- If using in conjunction with other water additives (such as bacteria or enzymes) always apply GreenClean Tablets first, and wait 48 hours before adding any other products.
- Never mix GreenClean Tablets with aquatic herbicides or algaecides containing copper or bromides. Always apply GreenClean Tablets at least 48 hours prior to the application of these other products.