MACADAMIA - ANTHRACNOSE
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND USE INSTRUCTIONS
This product can be used with all types of spray equipment. The volume per acre will differ depending on the specific crop and the equipment used. Use this product as per instructions on the label.
FROST INJURY PROTECTION: Bacterial Ice Nucleation Inhibitor: Application of this product made to all crops listed on the label at rates and stages of growth indicated below just prior to anticipated frost conditions will afford control of ice nucleating bacteria (Pseudomonas Syringae, Erwina Herbicola and Pseudomonas Fluorescens) and may therefore provide protection against light frost. Use the higher labeled rates (when a range is given) when bacterial infection is severe. Not recommended in those geographical areas where weather conditions favor severe frost.
- The pre-harvest interval (PHI) for this product is 0-days unless otherwise noted in the crop specific Use Instructions.
- Do not apply this product in a spray solution having a pH of less than 6.5 as phytotoxicity may occur.
- Agricultural chemicals may react with soft metals (e.g., aluminum) and some synthetic materials (e.g., plastics, rubbers, etc.) used in the construction of application equipment. Thoroughly flush all application equipment with clean water after each day’s use. In California, do not apply in systems which contain aluminum parts or components.
- This product may react with masonry and metal surfaces such as galvanized roofing. Avoid contact with metal surfaces. DO NOT spray on houses, cars, lawn furniture, or other metal surfaces where the quality of the finish is a concern.
- DO NOT tank mix this product with Aliette® fungicide unless appropriate precautions have been taken to buffer the spray solution or severe phytotoxicity may result.
- Environmental conditions such as extended periods of wet weather, acid rain, etc. which alter the pH of the leaf surface may affect the performance of this product resulting in possible phytotoxicity or loss of effectiveness.
- Unpredictable performance or crop injury may result from tank mixing this product with certain pesticides or additives, especially when tank mixing multiple products. Do not tank mix with other pesticides or additives unless the mixture has been determined to be compatible and non-injurious to the crop under your conditions of use. Conduct a jar test to determine the physical compatibility of this product with tank mix partners prior to full scale use.
See label for the Minimum Spray Volumes for each crop.
Begin applications at first sign of flowering and repeat at 7-day intervals until just before harvest. Apply in sufficient water for thorough coverage.
Minimum Retreatment Interval (days): 7