PHC for Trees 11-22-22 SRN is a water-suspendible product that provides both chemical and biological fertility. Its chemically-based elements address trees’ immediate nutritional needs, while its beneficial microbes will help to sustain fertility over the long term. A new surfactant technology (RZ3) helps the product to readily penetrate soil.
PHC for Trees 11-22-22 SRN:
- Is a low to moderate nitrogen fertilizer ideal for fall applications or other situations where low nitrogen levels are preferred
- Provides both macro- and micronutrients to replenish seasonal (short-term) fertility requirements, and promote growth, health and vigor
- Provides select microbes that fix atmospheric nitrogen, solubilize phosphorus and release bound mineral elements in soluble form through decomposition of organic materials for long-term fertility benefits
- Can be applied by soil injection or by drench
- Is compatible with PHC Tree Injectable for Trees and other mycorrhizal fungal inoculant products
- Its slow-release nitrogen has been very finely ground to improve particle suspension in most jet or paddle agitation systems.
Mix 8-Lbs (1 bag) PHC for Trees with 100 gallons of water and drench the entire area beneath the canopy. This rate covers 1250 sq ft. For best results, follow with water application to rinse the product into the soil.
Not recommended for foliar application.
Mixed solution should be used within a 12 hour period.