VEGETABLES, STRAWBERRIES, PINEAPPLES ETC. - SOIL TREATMENT
MeloCon WG is a water dispersible granule used to suppress plant parasitic nematodes in agricultural soils. MeloCon WG is intended for use as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) system. When used as part of a complete disease control program, MeloCon WG suppresses soil infestations of plant parasitic nematodes
1. For: 2,000 plants or 1,500 ft. of the row (6 in. wide band)
Use: 1 lb. (3.5 Cups) product
In: 5 gal. water
2. Treat the soil 14 days before intended transplant date (just the holes where the plants will be placed). If soils have just been fumigated use the product only as a transplant and follow up with soil treatment 6 weeks after transplanting.
3. Use drip irrigation to apply the product.
4. Use enough water to transport the product into the root zone.
5. After transplanting, treat at the same rate every 6 weeks.
The Contents of one package will treat:
10 lb. package: The soil of 20,000 plants or if band applied (6 in. wide band) 15,000 feet of row.
20 lb. package: The soil of 40,000 plants or if band applied (6 in. wide band) 30,000 feet of row.
50 lb. package: The soil of 100,000 plants or if band applied (6 in. wide band) 75,000 feet of row.