FATHOM 14.3 MEC also controls numerous diseases on ornamentals and other landscape and nursery plantings such as powdery mildews, rusts, leafspots, scabs, and blights. Refer to the appropriate section of the label for specified diseases and plants.
Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system. Do not use FATHOM 14.3 MEC in greenhouses.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Note: Do not apply more than 5.4 gals. of FATHOM 14.3 MEC per acre per calendar year.
Failure to follow the directions for use and precautions on the label may result in plant injury or poor disease control.
TURFGRASS AND DICHONDRA DISEASE CONTROL
1. Use FATHOM 14.3 MEC in a preventative disease control program.
2. Apply after mowing OR allow sprayed area to completely dry before mowing.
3. For control of soil-borne diseases, FATHOM 14.3 MEC can be watered in after application.
4. For control of foliar diseases, allow sprayed area to completely dry before irrigation.
5. For optimum turf quality and disease control, use FATHOM 14.3 MEC in conjunction with turf management practices that promote good plant health and optimum disease control.
6. Proper diagnosis of the organism causing the disease is important prior to using any fungicide. Use of diagnostic kits or other means of identification of the disease organism is essential to determine the best control measures.
7. Apply in sufficient water to ensure thorough coverage.
8. Under conditions optimum for high disease pressure, use the higher rate and the shorter interval.
9. Evaluate spray additives prior to use. Label directions are based on data obtained with no additives.
10. Do not apply more than 16 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft. per calendar year.
Important: Bermudagrass can be sensitive to FATHOM 14.3 MEC. Do not exceed 4 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft. every 30 days on any variety of bermudagrass. In Florida, do not apply FATHOM 14.3 MEC to bermudagrass golf course greens when temperatures exceed 90°F.
Note: Do not feed clippings from treated areas to livestock or poultry. Do not graze animals on treated areas.
Application interval / timing: Fall or spring
Apply once in the fall after grass becomes dormant or in the early spring before grass starts to grow.