WSSA mode of actionSodium channel modulators
WSSA mode of actionNicotinic Acetylchloline receptor agonists/antagonists
Available for use in the following states
Early entryCoveralls, Chemical-resistant gloves made out of barrier laminate or nitrile rubber or neoprene rubber or viton ≥14mils, and shoes plus socks.
Personal ProtectionAll mixers, loaders, applicators and other handlers must wear: long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes, socks and chemical-resistant gloves made of barrier laminate, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, or Viton ≥14mils.
Restricted Entry Interval12 hours.
May be exposed to direct sunlight
Is not vulnerable to flame or sparks
Should not be stored in a damp place
Should not be stored in a warm place
May be frozen
- For Control of Walnut Husk Fly on Walnuts (CA)
- For Control of Kudzu Bug or Bean Plataspid on Soybeans or Peanuts (various states; not for use in AK, DC, HI, IN, NH, NM, and TX)
- FOR CONTROL OF KUDZU BUG OR BEAN PLATASPID ON SOYBEANS OR PEANUTS (TX)
- For Control of Stink Bug spp. on Soybeans (various states; Not for Use in AK, DC, HI, IN, NH, NM, NY, and TX)
- FOR CONTROL OF STINK BUG SPP. ON SOYBEANS (IN)
- FOR CONTROL OF STINK BUG SPP. ON SOYBEANS (TX)