PestsAmaranth, SpinyBuckwheat, WildShattercaneCarpetweedGoosegrassPigweed, SmoothGalinsogaChickweed, CommonCocklebur, Common/HeartleafCrabgrass, Smooth/SmallCrabgrass, Hairy/LargeDandelionHenbitDeadnettle, Purple/RedDock, CurlyKochiaFoxtail, GiantFoxtail, GreenGalinsoga, SmallflowerHorseweed/MarestailJimsonweedJunglericeKnotweed, ProstrateLambsquarters, CommonMallow, VeniceMarshelderCupgrass, WoollyMorningglory, Ivyleaf/Entireleaf/Hairy/CommonMorningglory, Pitted/Small WhiteMustard, WildNightshade, Eastern BlackNightshade, HairyNightshade, BlackSignalgrass, BroadleafPanicum, TexasAmaranth, PalmerPigweed, RedrootWaterhemp, TallPokeweed, CommonMillet, Wild-proso/Proso Millet, VolunteerPurslane, CommonPusley, FloridaRagweed, Common/ShortSandbur, FieldSesbania, HempBuffaloburShepherd's-purseSicklepodSmartweed, PennsylvaniaSmartweed, Pale/GreenBurcucumberSunflower, Common/WildLadysthumbSida, Prickly/SpinyThistle, CanadaThistle, RussianVelvetleafBarnyardgrass/WatergrassLovegrass, IndiaRagweed, GiantWaterhemp, CommonPotato, VolunteerAmaranth, PowellJohnsongrass, SeedlingFoxtail, Yellow pumilaTeaweedHemp, WildShattercane, ALS resistantWaterhemp, Common, ALS resistantAmaranth, Palmer Glyphosate ResistantAmaranth, Palmer ALS-ResistantMorningglory, CottonAmaranth, TumbleweedWaterhemp, Glyphosate ResistantShattercaneGoosegrassCrabgrass, Smooth/SmallCrabgrass, Hairy/LargeFoxtail, GiantFoxtail, GreenCupgrass, WoollySignalgrass, BroadleafPanicum, TexasMillet, Wild-proso/Proso Millet, VolunteerSandbur, FieldBarnyardgrass/WatergrassLovegrass, IndiaJunglegrassJohnsongrass, SeedlingFoxtail, Yellow pumilaSorghum, Grain
SitesCorn, FieldCorn, PopCorn, SweetCorn, For SeedCorn, FieldCorn, Glyphosate Tolerant
Available for use in the following states
Early entrycoveralls over long-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks and shoes and chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material
Personal ProtectionLong-sleeved shirt and long pants, socks, shoes, chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material and protective eyewear
Restricted Entry Interval12 hours
May be exposed to direct sunlight
Is not vulnerable to flame or sparks
May be stored in a damp place
May be stored in a warm place
May be frozen
- Laudis™ herbicide plus glyphosate herbicide in tank mixture for use on glyphosate-tolerant field corn to control emerged annual grasses and broadleaf weeds (various states)
- Laudis™ herbicide plus glyphosate herbicide in tank mixture for use on glyphosate-tolerant field corn to control emerged annual grasses and broadleaf weeds. (KY, PA)
- Laudis® + Dicamba tank mixture for the control of emerged grasses and broadleaf weeds in field corn.
- Laudis® + Status® Herbicide tank mixture for improved control of broadleaf weeds in seed corn.
- For control of annual broadleaf and grass weeds in field and silage corn, seed corn, sweet corn and popcorn.
- Tank Mixture for use on Glyphosate-Tolerant Field Corn to Control Emerged Annual Grasses and Broadleaf Weeds (CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NJ, RI, VT, VA)