For use as a fertilizer in foliar and fertigation applications to supplement phosphorus, potassium, calcium and zinc levels on agricultural crops.
Directions for Use (Use only as Directed):
- Avoid foliar application in poor drying conditions such as very high humidity, heavy dew set or continually rainy weather.
- Do not foliar apply when ambient temperatures are expected to exceed 85°F before application completely dries on foliage.
- Aerial application – minimum of 5 gallons of water/acre; Dilute sprays – minimum of 30 gallons of water/acre.
- Exercise caution when applying to any crop during bloom, as many factors can affect fruit set and final fruit quality.
- TruPhos MeriStim is compatible with most agricultural chemicals and nutrients. Should be applied in conjunction with tissue and/or soil analysis.
- Consult a NutriAg representative for application timing and necessity of its use.
Application rates vary according to specific crop requirements, management objectives, soil nutrient availability and/or environmental conditions. Lower rates are recommended for general crop maintenance or when applying multiple times per season; higher rates are recommended when applying a minimum number of applications to crops that require repeat applications, or where more severe deficiency is present. Higher volumes of water should be used for higher rates of fertilizer.
The number and frequency of applications determine application rates.
Apply no more than 4 quarts/acre/application.
Apply no more than 8 gallons/season.
Always apply toward the end of an irrigation cycle.