SMALL FRUITS AND BERRIES
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift.
- Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
- Do not make applications during the rain.
- Do not wet plants to the point of runoff.
- When used in dairy barns or facilities: Close milk bulk tank lids to prevent contamination from spray and dead or falling insects.
- Do not remain in the treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems (indoor or outdoor).
- Not for indoor use except in greenhouses.
- For any requirement specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
GENERAL USE DIRECTIONS
USED ALONE: Apply 16 fluid ounces (1 pint) to 64 fluid ounces (2 quarts) per acre by ground in sufficient water for thorough coverage. This product may be applied by air at the rate of 16 to 64 fluid ounces per acre in a minimum of 5 gallons of water. Mix only enough for immediate use. Spraying should begin when the insects first appear. Do not wait until the plants are heavily infested. Repeat as required to maintain effective kill.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that the final spray mix be adjusted to a pH of 5.5 to 7.0. Outside of this range pyrethrins can degrade and the product will lose its effectiveness. To avoid possible harm to honey bees, it is advisable to apply in the early morning or late evening hours.
USED AS A TANK MIX: This product may be tank mixed with other insecticides, acaricides, fungicides, adjuvants and wetting agents. This application should conform to accepted use precautions and directions for both products. Tank mix applications must be made in accordance with the more restrictive of label limitations and precautions. No label application rates may be exceeded. This product cannot be mixed with any product with label prohibitions against such mixing.
Prior to tank mixing, a compatibility test should be conducted using the proper proportions of products and water to ensure the physical compatibility of the mixture.
- Do not reapply within 3 days, except under extreme pest pressure.
- In case of extreme pest pressure, do not reapply within 24 hours.
- Do not harvest until spray has dried.
- Do not wet plants to point of runoff or drip.
For growing field crop and orchard applications, do not exceed the maximum application rate of 0.050 lb. active ingredient / Acre (Equivalent to 59 fl. PyGanic crop Protection EC 1.4 / Acre) or .0012 lb. active ingredient / 1,000 sq. ft. (Equivalent to 1.42 fl. oz. of PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4II / 1,000 sq. ft.
For surface applications to green house grown crops, do not exceed the maximum application rate of 0.050 lb. active ingredient / Acre (Equivalent to 59 fl. PyGanic crop Protection EC 1.4 / Acre) or .0012 lb. active ingredient / 1,000 sq. ft. (Equivalent to 1.42 fl. oz. of PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4II / 1,000 sq. ft.
For space spray applications to greenhouse grown crops, do not exceed the maximum application rate of .00014 lb. ai / 1,000 cu. ft. (Equivalent to 0.166 or 4.92 mls of PyGanic Crop Protection EC 1.4II / 1,000 cu. ft.)