STANDARD RATE: SECOND APPLICATION
Performs best when water is 50°F to 115°F; properly aerated water is highly recommended with product use.
1.) Wear proper safety equipment including rubber gloves and eye protection when handling or applying product.
2.) Determine amount of product required using one of the tables on the label.
For Standard Application Rates, calculate Surface acres using length x width / 43,560. (Table 1)
For Volumetric Application Rates, calculate Acre-feet using Surface acres x average depth. (Table 2)
3.) Disperse Nutri-Sorb packets evenly throughout pond.
4.) Apply second application amount two weeks after initial application and then maintenance amount every two weeks following.
A BLEND OF HIGHLYSPECIALIZED AND ADAPTED SPORES AND VEGETATIVE MICROORGANISMS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO ACCELERATE THE DEGRADATION PROCESS OF ORGANIC MATERIALS.
The microorganisms were selected with each strain’s superior enzymatic activity when used for the reduction of leaf litter, grass clippings, dead plant matter and other components found in pond muck or sediment.
- Convenient, ready-to-use dry bacterial formula designed to accelerate organic waste degradation
- Superior germination results in increased bacterial activity for pond waste reduction
- Accelerated enzymatic degradation allows the microbial blend to work faster and more effectively
- Contains extremely active and stable vegetative and bacterial spores
- Eliminates odors due to organic buildup
- Bacteria are DNA tested to confirm strains and quality, all strains are confirmed to be non-pathogenic
- Enhanced performance in aerobic and anaerobic environments
- Nutri-Sorb’s bacteria produce these enzymes: amylase, cellulase, lipase, protease and xylanase