NON-CROP USES - ESFENVALERATE 6.4% AI TANK MIX
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS AND USE RESTRICTIONS
This product is an emulsifiable concentrate for use as an additive in insecticides and acaricides, to improve control of insects and mites. SynerPro PBO Insecticide Synergist aids in reducing oxidative resistance that can develop in insects and mites. SynerPro PBO has no insecticidal effect of its own.
- Apply this product only as specified on the label.
- Do not contaminate of food or feedstuffs.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets, either directly or through drift.
- Only protected handlers may be in the treatment area during application.
- For metered release devices: Not for use in residential areas. Do not use in nurseries or rooms where infants, ill or aged persons are confined. Do not place metering device directly over or within 8 feet of exposed food, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food handling or preparation. Do not install within 3 feet of air vents. Carefully follow directions for the dispenser unit and when replacing cans or conducting maintenance.
- Do not use in aircraft cabins except in compliance with PR Notice 96-3.
- Do not wet plants to point of run-off or drip. Do not use treated articles until spray has dried.
- Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply in windy conditions. To prevent run-off, do not over-water the treated area(s) or apply when heavy rain is expected. Rinse application equipment only over lawn or garden area.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed.
- Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use.
- When used in dairy barns or facilities: Close milk bulk tank lids to prevent contamination from spray and from dead or falling insects. Remove or cover milking utensils before application. Wash teats of animals before milking.
- For agricultural premises, commercial animal housing and equipment, direct application to nondomestic animals/livestock, greenhouse grown ornamental, flowering and foliage plants and outdoor ornamentals and lawns: Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
- For food crops grown outdoors or in greenhouses in agricultural settings: Do not apply more than 10 times per season. Do not reapply within 3 days except under extreme pest pressure. In case of extreme pest pressure, do not reapply within 24 hours. Do not apply to cotton within 14 days of seed harvest.
- For indoor food handling/processing facilities: Do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove exposed food. During space spray applications, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent, rinse with potable water before use. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
- For post-harvest application to vegetables, fruits and nuts: Do not apply more than 1 time per day. Do not reapply within 7 days. Do not apply more than 10 times to sweet potatoes.
- For post-harvest application to stored grain and seed: Do not reapply within 30 days.
- For food stored in bags: Direct application to food contact surfaces is prohibited.
SynerPro PBO may be applied using ground application sprayers, hand-held sprayers, power sprayers, foggers, ULV applicators, or by chemigation. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
SPRAY DRIFT MANAGEMENT
Avoiding spray drift at the application site is the responsibility of the applicator and the grower. The interactions of many equipment and weather-related factors determine the potential for spray drift. The applicator and the grower are responsible for considering all these factors when making decisions. Aerial Applications Do not apply at wind speeds greater than 10 mph at the application site. Do not make any type of application into temperature inversions. Apply as a medium or coarser spray (ASABE Standard 572). Do not release spray at a height greater than 10 feet above the ground or crop canopy. Boom length must not exceed 75% of the wingspan or 90% of the rotor blade diameter. Aerial applicators must consider airspeed and nozzle orientation in controlling droplet size. When applications are made with a crosswind, the swath will be displaced downwind. The applicator must compensate for this downwind displacement at the downwind edge of the application area by adjusting the path of the aircraft upwind.
Do not release spray at a height greater than 4 feet above ground or crop canopy.
Direct spray into the canopy. Turn off outward-pointing nozzles when spraying row ends, and when spraying outer rows. SynerPro PBO is for use as an additive to insecticides or acaricides applied according to label directions on growing food, feed, or seed crops outdoors, or in greenhouses, or on dormant crops.
SynerPro PBO may be mixed with insecticides registered for use in the following areas: Residential dwellings or indoors in commercial or institutional buildings including houses (indoor or outdoor), multiple unit housing, hotels, schools, restaurants, food processing facilities, food storage facilities, bakeries, healthcare facilities, warehouses, office buildings, factories, industrial facilities
Do not use in aircraft cabins except in compliance with PR Notice 96-3.
For correct rate of insecticide, refer to the label of the tank-mix insecticide.
When used as a space spray, do not exceed 0.4 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of treated area. Do not apply more than 1 time per day. Thoroughly ventilate the treated area before re-entry or re-occupying.
If used as a crack and crevice or broadcast surface spray, do not exceed 8 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft of treated area. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
For metered-release device space sprays, do not exceed 0.80 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of treated area. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
FOOD HANDLING ESTABLISHMENTS
(Places other than private residences in which food is held, processed, prepared or served)
NON-FOOD AREAS: SynerPro PBO may be used to treat non-food areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms, garages, mop closets and storage (after canning or bottling).
FOOD AREAS: SynerPro PBO can be used to treat food areas of food handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where foods are commercially prepared or served.
POST-HARVEST APPLICATION TO FOOD COMMODITIES
Do not apply SynerPro PBO except in mixture with an insecticide registered for use in post-harvest application to food commodities. Carefully follow label directions for the insecticide being used. SynerPro PBO may be added to appropriately labeled insecticides on: potatoes, tomatoes, peas, sweet potatoes, apples, blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries, cherries, crabapples, currants, dewberries, figs, gooseberries, grapes, guava, loganberries, mangoes, muskmelons, oranges, peaches, pears, pineapples, plums, raspberries, almonds, walnuts, copra, peanuts.
When used as a space spray to fruits, vegetables and copra, do not exceed 0.16 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of space treated. When used as a surface application to the commodities listed, do not exceed 1.6 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft of treated area. When used as a surface application to fruit or tomatoes in baskets or hampers, do not exceed 0.013 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 lb of fruit. When used as a dip or spray, do not exceed 0.64 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 10 gallons of water.
STORED GRAIN AND SEED
See label for Maximum rates listed. Do not re-apply within 30 days.
FOOD STORED IN BAGS
Storage areas containing food in impermeable bags may be treated with a space spray. Do not exceed 0.4 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of space treated. Direct application to food contact surfaces is prohibited.
GENERAL OUTDOOR AREAS
Apply in a broadcast spray of insecticide at a maximum rate of 1.2 fl oz SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft. in treated areas such as non-agricultural rights-of-way; commercial, industrial, or institutional properties, outdoor eating establishments; parks; landscape; turf; home exteriors; other building or industrial facilities; outdoor mechanical equipment. For crack and crevice or spot treatments, the maximum rate is 8 fl oz SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft.
Do not apply more than once per day.
OUTDOOR ORNAMENTALS AND LAWNS
Sites such as trees, shrubs, flowers, foliage plants, lawns, yards, turf grass, golf courses, parks and landscape.
When used as a broadcast surface application, do not exceed 0.32 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft treated (16 fl oz per acre). When used as a crack and crevice or spot surface treatment (including applications for fire ants or turf diagnostic aid), do not exceed 8 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft of treated area.
Do not apply more than once per day.
May be used in a space spray application for pet premises. Do not exceed 0.5 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of space treated. For broadcast surface sprays, crack and crevice or spot surface treatments, do not exceed 8 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft of treated area.
DIRECT APPLICATION TO LIVESTOCK, DAIRY AND POULTRY ANIMALS
SynerPro PBO may be tank mixed with insecticides labeled for application directly to non-domestic animals (including lactating dairy animals, meat and poultry animals). Do not apply more than 1 time per day. Do not apply microencapsulated product to lactating or food animals.
LIVESTOCK, DAIRY AND POULTRY PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND PREMISES
SynerPro PBO may be tank mixed with insecticides labeled for used in and around livestock, dairy and poultry production facilities, indoor agricultural premises, commercial animal housing and equipment to improve kill of listed flying and crawling insects.
WHEN ANIMALS ARE NOT PRESENT: When used as a space spray, do not exceed 4.0 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of space treated. For surface applications, crack and crevice or spot surface treatments, do not exceed 8 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft of treated area. For metered-release device space sprays, do not exceed 0.80 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of space treated per day. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
WHEN ANIMALS ARE PRESENT: When used as a space spray when non-domestic animals are present, do not exceed 1.28 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 cu ft of space treated.
OUTDOOR AGRICULTURAL PREMISES
When used as a broadcast surface spray application, do not exceed 0.32 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft treated (16 fl oz per acre). For crack and crevice or spot surface sprays (including applications for fire ants or turf diagnostic aid), do not exceed 8 fl oz of SynerPro PBO per 1000 sq ft of space treated. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
SYNERPRO PBO NON-CROP USE RATES and RESTRICTIONS
FOR GROWING PLANTS THAT WILL BE CONSUMED AS FOOD, DO NOT EXCEED 0.384 FL OZ (2.3 TEASPOONS) OF SYNERPRO PBO PER 1000 SQ FT, PER APPLICATION.
- Refer in the label for mixing instructions.