FIELD CROPS - FOLIAR BROADCAST OR SPRINKLERS: SOLID, SET, PIVOT, LINEAR (100% SPEED)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Designed to be applied by both soil and/or foliar application.
- BREAKOUT should be applied when tissue and soil analysis identifies the need and proper rate of application for this product.
- Best results will be obtained when application is concentrated in the active root zone or on the leaf surface.
- Can be applied in combination with compatible plant growth regulators, pesticides, or other liquid fertilizers.
- If compatibility is in question, jar test a small quantity.
- Apply foliar sprays with sufficient water to ensure uniform coverage without running off leaf surfaces.
- Do not apply this product foliarly in concentrations greater than 5%.
- For maximum results, apply in the early morning the evening when air temperatures are optimum for foliar application.
- Do not apply HUMA GRO nutrients during the hottest time of the day or to plants under drought or flood stress.
- Application timing, intervals and rates may vary according to individual requirement, stage of development, available nutrient levels in overall nutritional status of the crop.
- Applications can be often as every 7 to 10 days as needed.
- Consult your local HUMA Representative or other agricultural specialist for crop-specific recommendations.