PEAR AND ORIENTAL PEAR (POST-HARVEST) - LOW-VOLUME PACKING-LINE SPRAY
JUDGE 50WDG Fungicide is a hydroxyanilide protectant fungicide used for the control of Gray mold/Fruit rot (Botrytis cinerea) and Brown rot (Monilinia spp.).
JUDGE 50 WDG is a group 17 fungicide. While there is no indication of crossresistance between the active ingredient in this product and other fungicides, no more than two consecutive applications should be made with JUDGE 50 WDG or any product containing its active ingredient, fenhexamid. After the second application, use an alternative fungicide effective in controlling the labeled diseases for two applications before reapplying the active ingredient in this product. Consult your local crop advisor for appropriate rotation recommendations. Resistance management strategies such as blocking program, alternation or tank mixture with other fungicides used for Botrytis and Monilinia control are recommended. To avoid the development of resistant strains, DO NOT apply JUDGE 50 WDG at rates lower than recommended on the label.
Prepare only the amount of spray solution needed. Maintain agitation during application. Applications should be made immediately after the spray solution is prepared. If there is any delay in application, continue mix agitation. DO NOT allow the spray mixture to stand without agitation. If agitation is stopped for any reason, the spray solution must be thoroughly re-mixed prior to any further use.
PEAR AND ORIENTAL PEAR (POST-HARVEST APPLICATIONS)
- Apply only as post-harvest spray to fruit in a packing line or dip fruit in the solution for 30 seconds.
- Do not make more than one post-harvest application.
- For low volume (concentrated) application use a control droplet-type application (CDA) system or similar low volume system.
- Do not apply more than 1.5 lbs of JUDGE 50 WDG (0.75 lb a.i.) as a postharvest treatment.
- Leftover dip or spray mixtures containing JUDGE 50 WDG may be used as a foliar spray on other registered crops, observing all restrictions such as maximum pounds applied per application per season.
- When calculating application rates, if analytical services are not available to determine the exact quantity of JUDGE 50WDG remaining in the mixture, assume that the tank still contains the initial concentration of JUDGE 50 WDG per gallon (1.5 lb per volume).
- If the dip or spray mixture contains other pesticides in addition to JUDGE 50 WDG, refer to the product label(s) for information regarding disposal. Apply only on a crop for which all products are registered and follow all restrictions such as maximum pounds applied per application per season.
- Application Rate: 1.0 to 1.5 lbs (0.75 lb a.i.) per 200,000 lbs fruit in 8–20 gallons of an appropriate water, wax/oil emulsion, or aqueous dilution of a wax/oil emulsion.