FRUITING VEGETABLES - APHIDS, ARMYWORM, ETC.
Dilute BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide in water according to the directions shown below and apply to the target crops at the rates listed. Uniform coverage is essential. Consult your local or state agricultural authorities regarding economic thresholds and timing of application for specific pests. Under heavy pest populations use of the highest labeled rate is recommended.
BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide may be applied before, during, or after planting. Use the higher labeled rate for soil incorporated applications.
Some insects are known to develop resistance to products used repeatedly for control. Because the development of resistance cannot be predicted, the use of this product should conform to resistance management strategies established for the use area. Consult your local or state agricultural authorities for details.
If resistance to this product develops in your area, this product, or other products with a similar mode of action, may not provide adequate control. If poor performance cannot be attributed to improper application or extreme weather conditions, a resistant strain of insect may be present. If you experience difficulty with control and resistance is a reasonable cause, immediately consult your local company representative or agricultural advisor for the best alternative method of control for your area.
Minimum Gallonage Requirements:
For aerial applications use a minimum of 2 gallons of water per acre. For ground applications use sufficient water to obtain full coverage of foliage.
NOTES for Use on Fruiting Vegetables:
- DO NOT apply more than 107.5 fluid ounces of BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide per acre (0.168 lb ai/A) on fruiting vegetables in one growing season.
- Allow 5 days between applications of BATTALION 0.2EC Insecticide.
- Aphids, Leafminers, Whitefly: Suppression only.
- Armyworm (all species), Colorado potato beetle, Diamondback moth, Tarnished plant bug: See resistance statement under the \"Directions For Use\" section.
- Armyworm (all species): For best control apply to 1st and 2nd instar larvae.