COTTON: FOLIAR – GROUND APPLICATION - ARMYWORMS, CABBAGE LOOPER
Not for indoor residential use. For greenhouse use, use is limited to commercial greenhouses for use on tobacco floatbed application, ornamental, floral, and foliage plants.
For use on turf, use limited to sod farms and golf courses. Aerial application to turf is prohibited.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
For any requirements specific to your State or tribe, consult the Agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Do not apply with low pressure handwand except when used on ornamental trees, shrubs and floral plants grown for non-agricultural or non-commercial use.
Refer in the label for tank mix information.
- Do not use treated seed for food or feed purposes for oil.
- Do not feed treated forage or gin trash to livestock.
- Do not allow animals to graze on treated areas.
- Do not apply more than 4.0 lbs a.i. per acre per crop cycle. This includes all methods of application.
- The maximum single aerial application rate for use in California and Arizona is 1.0 lb a.i. per acre. For all remaining areas, the maximum single application rate is 0.75 lb a.i. per acre.
COTTON: FOLIAR – GROUND APPLICATION
By Ground: Minimum of 10 gals water/A
FURTHER USE INSTRUCTIONS
Repeat at 7 day spray intervals.
Minimum Spray Interval: 7 days