COTTON - IN FURROW
Not for indoor residential use. For greenhouse use, use is limited to commercial greenhouses for use on tobacco floatbed application, ornamental, floral, and foliage plants.
For use on turf, use limited to sod farms and golf courses. Aerial application to turf is prohibited.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
For any requirements specific to your State or tribe, consult the Agency responsible for pesticide regulation.
Do not apply with low pressure handwand except when used on ornamental trees, shrubs and floral plants grown for non-agricultural or non-commercial use.
Refer in the label for tank mix information.
- Do not use treated seed for food or feed purposes for oil.
- Do not feed treated forage or gin trash to livestock.
- Do not allow animals to graze on treated areas.
- Do not apply more than 4.0 lbs a.i. per acre per crop cycle. This includes all methods of application.
- The maximum single aerial application rate for use in California and Arizona is 1.0 lb a.i. per acre. For all remaining areas, the maximum single application rate is 0.75 lb a.i. per acre.
COTTON: IN FURROW
By Ground AT-PLANTING APPLICATION: 3 to 5 gals/A of spray
- Cutworm (Except CA)
- Excluding Cotton Aphids in AZ & CA
NOTE: For the Black Lands of Texas use 1.1 lbs/A ACEPHATE 90SP
FURTHER USE INSTRUCTIONS
Use flat-fan nozzles for in-furrow application. Align nozzles to ensure good spray deposition into the seed furrow. Cone type nozzles are not recommended since unacceptable spray deposition may occur. Securely fasten spray-system tubing to furrow opener and check frequently to ensure proper positioning and operation. ACEPHATE 90SP can be mixed with fungicides that are sprayed in-furrow for disease control.