TURF - DOLLAR SPOT, BROWN PATCH,LEAF SPOT
Iprodione E-Pro Fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide that may be applied as either a foliar spray, drench or dip and controls turfgrass diseases in non-residential sites such as golf courses, sod farms, and institutional areas where fine turf is grown, as well as a wide range of ornamental flowering and foliage plants in field, landscape and conifer nursery sites.
IPRODIONE E-PRO FUNGICIDE USE PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- For best results, be sure to follow all the precautions, limitations and recommendations in the label.
- Use of this product at residential sites is prohibited.
- Except for use on golf courses, if applying this product adjacent to a water body such as a lake, reservoir, river, permanent stream, marsh or natural pond, estuary, or commercial fish pond, there must be at least a 25-foot vegetative buffer strip between the water body and the point of application.
- For golf courses only, do not apply to turf cut higher than 1” on golf holes where water bodies are present.
- Do not apply this product when the wind direction is toward aquatic areas.
GENERAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Apply the recommended rates as indicated in the following sections of the label in 0.5 – 10 gallons of water per 1000 square feet.
- Do not drench the foliage to the point of runoff.
- Product breakdown may occur if the spray mixture is allowed to stand for more than 12 hours.
- Maintain agitation during spray operations.
- Always apply using a properly calibrated sprayer.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TURF:
Unless otherwise noted, make applications when the disease first appears or when conditions favor disease development.
Under severe conditions, the higher rate and/or shorter interval of applications are recommended for all diseases. When disease pressure is light to moderate, the lower rates and longer intervals are recommended.
- DO NOT apply more than 35 fl. oz. of Iprodione E-Pro Fungicide per 1000 square feet per year (24 lbs. a.i. per acre).
- DO NOT make more than 6 applications to a single site per year.
- DO NOT mix with any sticker, extender, or wetting agent.
- DO NOT mow or irrigate treated areas until the foliage is completely dry. A 24-hour waiting period following treatment is recommended.
- DO NOT graze animals on treated turf, and do not feed clippings from treated turf to livestock or poultry.
- Greens and Tees: Repeat at 30-day intervals as long as required.
- Fairways and Other Turf Areas: Repeat at 30-day intervals as long as required.