ESTABLISHED WOODY ORNAMENTALS IN LANDSCAPED AREAS - WEEDS CONTROLLED
Nufarm Halosulfuron Pro is a selective herbicide for control of listed broadleaf weeds and nutsedge in: turfgrasses (established lawns, ornamental turfgrass, landscaped areas, commercial and residential turfgrass), and other non-crop sites (including airports, cemeteries, fallow areas, golf courses, landscaped areas, public recreation areas, residential property, roadsides, school grounds, sod or turf seed farms, sports fields, landscaped areas with established woody ornamentals, fairgrounds, race tracks, tennis courts, campgrounds and rights-of-way).
- For optimum results, do not mow turf for 2 days before or 2 days after application.
- This product is effective if no rainfall occurs within 3 hours, but best results are obtained with no rainfall or irrigation for at least 4 hours.
- Use this product on seeded, sodded, or sprigged turfgrass that is well established. Allow the turf to develop a good root system and uniform stand before application.
- Overseed treated areas with annual or perennial ryegrass or bermudagrass 2 weeks after application if needed.
- Avoid application of this product when turfgrass or nutsedge is under stress since turf injury and poor nutsedge control may result.
- Color plants or herbaceous ornamentals may be injured when transplanted into landscaped areas treated with this product.
- Do not apply as an over-the-top spray to desirable flowers, ornamentals, vegetables, shrubs or trees.
- Do not apply this product to golf course putting greens.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not apply this product by air.
ESTABLISHED WOODY ORNAMENTALS IN LANDSCAPED AREAS
Apply this product as a post-directed spray at the specified use rates around established woody ornamental plants in landscaped areas. If applications are to bemade to transplantedwoody ornamentals,wait 3months after transplanting to apply this product.
NOTE:Due to foliar injury, discoloration and possible death, avoid contact of this product to leaves of desirable plants.
Weeds Controlled: Purple Nutsedge; Yellow Nutsedge
Weeds Suppressed: Kyllinga spp.