FOR GOLF COURSES, LAWNS, ETC. - COOL SEASON GRASSES - AT SEEDING (SINGLE APPLICATION)
Do not apply to crops used for food or feed purposes.
Aerial application is prohibited.
Non-target plants can be adversely affected by this product.
Tupersan Herbicide may be applied to the following sites and turfgrass species:
- Golf courses (fairways, greens, tees, aprons)
- Ornamental turfgrass and lawns
- Sport facilities
- Kentucky Bluegrass (Poa pratensis)
- Perennial Ryegrass (Lolium perenne)
- Tall Fescue (Festuca arundinacea)
- Zoysia (Zoysia japonica)
- Smooth Bromegrass (Bromus inermis)
- Orchardgrass (Dactylis glomerata)
- Reed Canarygrass (Phalaris arundinacea)
MODERATELY TOLERANT TURF:
- Fescues (Festuca spp.): Chewing’s (F. rubra), Hard (F. ovina), Red (F. rubra)
- Colonial Bentgrass (Agrostis tenuis)
- Creeping Bentgrass (Agrostis palustris)
CREEPING BENTGRASS: Most cultivars of creeping bentgrass have shown tolerance to Tupersan Herbicide, but all cultivars have not been tested for tolerance, and the response may vary with the environmental conditions and cultural practices. A tolerance test on a small area is recommended for the use of Tupersan Herbicide on other cultivars of creeping bentgrass.
Smooth Crabgrass, Large Crabgrass, Foxtail (Yellow, Green and Giant), Downy Brome, and Barnyardgrass.
WEEDS NOT CONTROLLED:
Annual Bluegrass (Poa annua), Fall Panicum, Goosegrass, Dallisgrass, Clovers, Dandelion, Plantains, Chickweed, and other broadleaf weeds.
- Combining preemergent herbicides and postemergent herbicides can improve crabgrass control. Tupersan Herbicide + Trimec Plus Post Emergent Grass and Broadleaf Herbicide can provide excellent grass and broadleaf control These tank mixtures must be used according to the most restricted label limitations and precautions. No label dosage rate should be exceeded. Follow the labeling of each companion product for precautionary statements, directions for use, dosage rates, and application schedules. Tank mixture recommendations are for use only in states where the companion products and application sites are registered.