NON-CROP AREAS - ANNUAL AND PERENNIAL WEEDS - BROADCAST APPLICATIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Gordon’s Brushmaster Herbicide is recommended to control perennial broadleaf weeds and undesirable woody plants established in noncropland. It is effective for buckbrush, poison ivy, multiflora rose, and sumac established in the uncultivated areas presented below:
UNCULTIVATED AGRICULTURAL AREAS AND UNCULTIVATED NONAGRICULTURAL AREAS:
Recommended Noncropland Sites.
- Barrier strips
- Fencerows or fence lines
- Highway rights-of-way (principal, interstate, county, private, and unpaved roads): Roadsides, roadside ditches, road shoulders, road embankments, dividers, and medians.
- Industrial sites: Lumberyards, tank farms, fuel or equipment storage areas.
- Municipal, state, and federal lands: Airports and military installations
- Railroad rights-of-way
- Recreation areas: Fairgrounds, golf courses, parks, and areas adjacent to athletic fields.
- Utility rights-of-way: Telephone, pipeline, electrical powerlines, and communication transmission lines
Applications to non-cropland areas are not applicable to treatment of commercial timber or other plants being grown for sale or other commercial use, or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes.
Prohibitions for Noncropland Sites.
- Do not apply to any body of water such as lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays). Do not apply to any shorelines (noncropland sites adjacent to the edges of a body of water) for lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays).
- Do not apply to wetlands (swamps, bogs, potholes, or marshes).
- Do not apply to agricultural irrigation water or on agricultural irrigation ditchbanks and canals.
- Do not apply to agricultural drainage water or on agricultural ditchbanks.
Broadcast Foliar Applications:
- Spray Preparation - Add one-half of the required amount of water to the spray tank, then add slowly Gordon’s Brushmaster Herbicide with agitation, and complete filling the tank with water. To prevent separation of the emulsion, mix thoroughly and continue agitation while spraying.
- Noncropland including Barrier Strips, Farmyards, Fencerows, Firebreaks, Highway Rights-of-way, Industrial Sites, Municipal, State and Federal Lands, Railroad Rights-of-way, Recreation Areas, and Utility Rights-of-way.
- Broadcast applications to annual and perennial weeds: Apply to emerged weeds. For best results, treat when weeds are young and actively growing.
- The maximum application rate to general noncropland sites is 2.0 gallons of product per acre per application per site.
- When multiple applications of up to 2.0 lb. acid equivalent per acre are utilized to reach the maximum seasonal use rate, do not make a repeat application within 30 days of the previous application.
- Minimum days between applications: 30 days
USE PRECAUTIONS FOR ALL METHODS OF APPLICATION:
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not apply when temperatures exceed 85°F and humidity is high.