SEED CROPS - SEEDPOD WEEVIL - OREGON
This product may be used in California by following the specific crop directions and the CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL LABEL found at the end of the label.
Not for use or storage in or around residential sites, including homes, non-agricultural outbuildings, pleasure boats, recreational vehicles, preschools, day care centers, and applications to humans and pets.
Do not use or store in greenhouses.
Do not use in undiluted form.
When an adjuvant is to be used with this product, Makhteshim Agan of North America, Inc. suggests the use of a Chemical Producers and Distributors Association certified adjuvant.
Apply the listed amount per acre when insects first appear and repeat as required, unless otherwise noted, to maintain effective control. Use in sufficient water for thorough coverage of listed crops unless otherwise noted. Coverage of upper and lower leaf surfaces is essential for good control. For ground application, apply listed amount of pesticide in a minimum of 10 gallons of water per acre on vegetable or row crops unless otherwise noted. Observe use limitations. If insect control is required beyond the following use patterns, supplement the control program with other suitable pesticides.
- Do not apply more than 4 lb. active ingredient (5.2 quarts of this product) per acre per season
- For aerial application the use of a closed mixing / loading system is required.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- Do not make more than 2 applications per season.
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI) of 5 days for Collards, Kale, Mustard, Radish, Rutabagas and Turnip.
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI) of 12 days for Broccoli, Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage, and Kohlrabi.
- A 30 foot vegetative buffer strip must be maintained between all areas treated with this product and rivers, natural ponds, lakes, streams, reservoirs, marshes, estuaries, and commercial fish ponds.
- A 100 foot spray buffer is required for ground boom applications between a treated area and water bodies. See the EPA registered product label for details and limits regarding boom width, nozzle selection, spray release height, and wind speed limitations.
- A 300 foot spray buffer is required for aerial applications between a treated area and water bodies. See the EPA registered product label for details and limits regarding boom width, nozzle selection, spray release height, and wind speed limitations.
- This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or broadleaf weeds. Do not apply this crop to blooming Brassica crops grown for seed if bees are visiting the treatment area. Applications to blooming Brassica crops grown for seed must be timed to coincide with periods of minimum bee activity, between late evening and midnight.
- This product is extremely toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates and toxic to birds and mammals and should not be used where impact on listed, threatened or endangered species. Consult the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife, National Marine Fisheries Service, or US Fish and Wildlife Service for information on listed, threatened or endangered species. Consult the EPA-registered label for additional restrictions and precautions to protect aquatic organisms.