ORNAMENTALS AND GROUNDCOVERS - GROUNDCOVERS
USE PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may he in the area during application.
- Do not enter or allow others to enter until sprays have dried.
Embark 2-S Plant Growth Regulator (PGR) may be applied to various species of turfgrass, ground covers, ornamental shrubs and trees in public, commercial, or industrial areas for reducing the frequency of mowing and trimming.
ORNAMENTALS AND GROUNDCOVERS
Embark 2-S PGR may be applied to specified ornamentals and groundcovers in commercial and public areas including:
- COMMERCIAL-INDUSTRIAL AREAS: Highway rights-of-way, utility rights-of-way, buildings, industrial parks, tank farms, airports.
- PUBLIC AREAS: Schools, libraries, hospitals, cemeteries, golf courses, parks, roads, walkways, condominiums, office and apartment complexes.
- Do not apply to plants that are stressed, diseased, or otherwise unhealthy.
- Do not apply to plants grown in containers.
- Before using Embark 2-S PGR on ornamentals, thoroughly clean spray tank to remove any broadleaf herbicide that may be present.
- This product is intended to eliminate undesired (nuisance) fruit on ornamental olive trees, and this product is not intended for fresh fruit (olive) production.
- Do not contaminate food or feed.
- Do not feed clippings to livestock. Do not graze livestock in treated areas.
- Keep out of lakes, streams, and ponds.
IRRIGATION AND RAINFALL:
Optimum results may not be obtained if rainfall or overhead irrigation occurs within 8 hours following application. Do not contaminate water intended for irrigation or domestic purposes. Do not apply through any type of irrigation system. To prevent product run-off, do not apply when raining or when rain is expected within 8 hours. Do not irrigate for 8 hours after application.
APPLICATION RATES FOR ORNAMENTALS AND GROUNDCOVERS:
Embark 2-S PGR applied as a full cover spray to specified ornamental shrubs, hedges, trees and groundcovers reduces trimming and pruning for up to 8 weeks.
Remarks: For growth regulation, apply Embark 2-S PGR as a full cover spray with foliage penetration to the drip point. Applications should be made to healthy, actively growing plants 7 to 14 days after pruning or trimming. Once the plant resumes active growth, pruning and repeat applications may be made.