GROWING MEDIA IN PRODUCTION – DRENCH - 600-1000 PPM
AN EFFECTIVE BLEND OF SURFACTANTS FOR USE ON ALL TYPES OF GROWING MEDIA IN NURSERIES, GREENHOUSES, INTERIOR PLANTSCAPES AND SOIL PRODUCTION GENERAL INFORMATION
IMPORTANT: Read the entire DIRECTIONS FOR USE, GENERAL INFORMATION AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND CONDITIONS OF SALE before buying or using this product.
Suffusion is an effective blend of surfactants for use on all types of growing media in nurseries, greenhouses and soil production.
Specifically developed to :
- Improve water penetration and retention of optimum moisture levels.
- Give excellent initial wetting and long term re-wetting.
- Assist uniform wetting and drying of the growing media.
- Improve drainage.
- Easily mixed under cold conditions.
Growing Media In Production – Drench
- Pots, hanging baskets
- Medium term production cycles
Longevity Requirements / Growing Media Conditions:
- Medium longevity (2 - 6 months)
- Moderately water repellent
Note: There may be variations in longevity under variable growing conditions.
Prepare the appropriate dilution of Suffusion by mixing in water and drench onto soil media surface. Further applications can be made as required.
Under dry conditions increasing the water volume assists the movement of Suffusion into the growing media.