TURF APPLICATIONS - ANTHRACNOSE, ETC.
Apply OHP 6672 50 W with ground equipment, using sufficient volume of spray to provide thorough coverage. Add required amount of OHP 6672 50 W to a partially filled tank, agitate by mechanical or hydraulic means and then add remaining required amount of water. Continuous agitation is required to keep the material in suspension. Do not tank mix with copper containing materials or with highly alkaline pesticides such as Bordeaux mixture or lime sulfur. No claim of compatibility with other pesticides is implied. Use the higher rates under conditions of severe disease pressure. Also see local State Extension Service recommendations for application schedules. IMPORTANT, if after using OHP 6672 50 W as recommended a treatment is not effective, a tolerant strain of fungi may be present. Consult your local State Agricultural Extension Service for advice on the prompt use of some other suitable fungicide.
For use on all fine turf applications such as Bentgrasses, Bermuda grasses, Bluegrasses, Fescues, Ryegrasses, St. Augustine grasses, and Zoysia or their mixtures. OHP 6672 50 W is not phytotoxic to any of the above mentioned grasses when used in accordance with the label. OHP 6672 50 W is to be used for the prevention and control of the diseases listed below. For best results use spray mixture the same day it is prepared. Spray uniformly over the area to be treated with a properly calibrated power sprayer. Apply after mowing or avoid mowing twelve hours after application. Apply recommended amounts in sufficient water to obtain thorough coverage, (2-4 gallons per 1,000 square feet suggested). When treating golf greens, always treat aprons and fairway adjoining aprons.
- Not for homeowner use.
- Do not apply with fixed wing or rotary aircraft.
- Not for use on turf being grown for sale or other commercial use as sod.
- Minimum 14-day Retreatment Interval.
- Not for homeowner use. For use by individuals/firms licensed or registered by the state to apply ornamental or turf pest control products.
- Do not exceed the maximum single application rate listed on the “Use Site” table even when the recommended rate for a particular disease listed on the “Diseases Controlled” table exceeds the “Use Site” table maximum rate.
Apply when disease first appears.
Lightly water this application into the root zone for best results.
Minimum spray interval is 14 days.
- Home lawns, parks, athletic fields, schools and day care centers:
Maximum Single Application Rate: 2 oz/1000 sq ft per application; 5.4 lbs/acre per application
Maximum Seasonal Application Rate: 8 oz/1000 sq ft per season; 21.75 lbs/acre per season
- Golf Courses – Tees/greens/aprons:
Maximum Single Application Rate: 6 oz/1000 sq ft per application; 16.3 lbs/acre per application
Maximum Seasonal Application Rate: 16 oz/1000 sq ft per season; 43.6 lbs/acre per season
- Golf Courses – Fairways (except Florida) only during overseeding:
Maximum Single Application Rate: 4 oz/1000 sq ft per application; 10.8 lbs/acre per application;
Maximum Seasonal Application Rate: 4 oz/1000 sq ft per season; 10.9 lbs/acre per season
- Golf Courses – Fairways (Florida only):
Maximum Single Application Rate: 2 oz/1000 sq ft per application; 5.4 lbs/acre per application;
Maximum Seasonal Application Rate: 2 oz/1000 sq ft per season; 5.4 lbs/acre per season