HYDRO SEEDING/MULCH PERFORMANCE ENHANCER - UP TO 8 PINTS PER ACRE
RESERVOIR TC is a concentrated water treatment designed for turf related management applications. RESERVOIR TC is formulated with highly active chemistry and engineered with an advanced emulsion system designed for easy mixing and speedy treatment performance.
The result of this advanced hydro-technology is a product that can be effectively used in a wide variety of water treatment applications including: hydro-seeding/turf establishment, irrigation management tool for soil stabilization, and other water treatment needs involving the directed application of high volume aqua-based solutions.
DIRECTION FOR USE
RESERVOIR TC APPLICATOR NOTICE: The directions supplied on the label are for general guideline purposes. Varied soil types, environmental conditions, slopes, drainage systems, water quality, and local management practices are all significant considerations in determining the optimal rate selection and application technique for any given RESERVOIR TC use. Please consult with your local Helena Chemical Company Sales/Technical Representative for additional information and guidelines pertaining to your hydro-treatment need.
HYDRO SEEDING/MULCH PERFORMANCE ENHANCER
RESERVOIR TC can be mixed directly with fiber/mulch-seed mixes. The addition of RESERVOIR TC has many potential benefits dependent upon the desired performance characteristics and subsequent use rate selection. Refer to mixing and handling instructions.
Up to 8 pints per Acre
This treatment can be used for general hydro-seeding performance enhancement, including improved mixing and moisture retention and enhanced deposition/mulch coverage. Refer to mixing and handling instructions.
DO NOT PRE-MIX AND DIRECTLY APPLY RESERVOIR TC WITH CROP PROTECTION SUCH AS HERBICIDES, INSECTICIDES, OR FUNGICIDES.
RESERVOIR TC CAN BE APPLIED WITH LIQUID FERTILIZER ONLY IF A JAR TEST INDICATES THAT COMPATIBILITY IS SUITABLE FOR USE WITH THE APPLICATION EQUIPMENT.
MIXING AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: RESERVOIR TC is a very active and concentrated water treatment. It must be handled carefully and mixed properly to avoid mixing problems and nuisance. As a general precaution, avoid RESERVOIR TC exposure and contact with small amounts of water. Avoid spills and direct contact, as the product is very difficult to wash and clean from the skin, or equipment.
INJECTING RESERVOIR TC INTO IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
RESERVOIR TC is best injected into a pressurized irrigation system by utilizing a piston type injection system, or other injection systems designed for matering viscous materials. Preparation of the injection equipment is very important to make sure that the equipment is clean/dry, and void of water. To insure injection system readiness, follow these instructions carefully.
1) The injector tank* must be thoroughly cleaned of previously applied product (fertilizer, pesticides, etc)
2) Injector tank* must be completely dry-small amounts of water in the injector tank will “gel” when exposed to RESERVOIR TC causing problems with injector performance. *Note, ideally draw RESERVOIR TC directly from the original package and avoid the use of an injector tank if possible.
3) The injector-metering pump, induction tube, and delivery tube must be completely free of water. Inspect and mash screens (< 20).
4) Purge the system with a mineral oil to insure that all water is flushed from the system and charge the system to make sure it is operating properly.
Calibrate and test injection equipment using mineral oil.
5) Add desired RESERVOIR TC product to the injection tank or attach induction tube to the RESERVOIR TC container.
6) Turn on the sprinkler/irrigation system and confirm water flow before initiating RESERVOIR TC injection.
7) Always turn-off injection equipment and cease the injection operation before shutting down water flow/irrigation.
8) Equipment Clean up: Following the completion of a RESERVOIR TC injection, disconnect the induction tube and clean the injector system with high-pressure washing. Drain the system of water and cleaning solution as possible and purge the system with mineral oil when finished.
NOTE: Do not calibrate equipment with RESERVOIR TC , utilize mineral oil to calibrate and test injection equipment. This process will avoid the mess and nuisance handling problems that can result from contact and exposure with the concentrated product.
TO AVOID OVERDOSING WITHIN PRESSURIZED IRRIGATION SYSTEMS, RESERVOIR TC SHOULD NOT BE MIXED AT RATES WHICH EXCEED 30 PPM WITH WATER VOLUMES, REFER IN THE LABEL FOR 30 PPM RATE LIMITATIONS.
MIXING AND USING RESERVOIR TC IN HYBRID-SEEDING/MULCH APPLICATIONS
Always add and mix the desired amount of RESERVOIR TC into the mix last, after all other components have been added and the mixing process has begun. Agitate and mix thoroughly to insure uniform exposure and maximized consistency.