CONIFER AND DECIDUOUS TREES - SEED ORCHARDS - MOTH, BUDWORM ETC.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Initial and residual control are contingent upon thorough crop coverage. Apply with ground or air equipment using sufficient water to obtain full coverage of foliage. Apply in a minimum of 2 gals./A by air or 10 gals./A by ground unless otherwise specified in the label. When foliage is dense or pest pressure is high (heavier insect or egg pressure, larger larval stages), use of higher application volumes and/or higher use-rates may improve initial and residual control.
For cutworm control, LAMBDA T may be applied before, during, or after planting. For soil incorporated applications, use higher rates for improved control.
CONIFER AND DECIDUOUS TREES
- For high-volume sprayers, dilute 5.12 fl. oz. per 100 gals. of water and apply 5-10 gals. of finished spray per tree.
- For low-volume sprayers, dilute 20 fl. oz. per 100 gals. of water and apply 100 gals. of finished spray/A.
- For aerial applications, apply 15 fl. oz./A in a minimum of 10 gals. finish spray/A.
- Spray non-cropland adjacent to agricultural areas to control migratory insects, which may threaten crops.
- Follow General Use Directions, rates and spray recommendations found elsewhere in the label for the adjacent crop outlet and target pests.
- Use highest labeled rates for dense/large foliage, high insect populations and larger larval stages.
- Repeat as necessary to maintain control.
- Do not exceed 0.2 lb. a.i. (1.6 pts.)/A per year.
- Do not graze livestock in treated areas.