COTTON - LYGUS, BOLLWORM, LOOPER ETC.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Initial and residual control are contingent upon thorough crop coverage. Apply with ground or air equipment using sufficient water to obtain full coverage of foliage. Apply in a minimum of 2 gals./A by air or 10 gals./A by ground unless otherwise specified in the label. When foliage is dense or pest pressure is high (heavier insect or egg pressure, larger larval stages), use of higher application volumes and/or higher use-rates may improve initial and residual control.
For cutworm control, LAMBDA T may be applied before, during, or after planting. For soil incorporated applications, use higher rates for improved control.
- Apply as required by scouting, usually at intervals of 5-7 days. Timing and frequency of applications should be based upon insect populations reaching locally-determined economic thresholds.
- Apply with ground or air equipment using sufficient water to obtain full coverage of foliage.
- Applications may also be made with equipment adapted and calibrated for ULV sprays. LAMBDA T may be mixed with once refined vegetable oil and applied in a minimum of at least one qt. of finished spray/A.
- Under light bollworm/budworm infestation levels, 0.02 lb. a.i./A may be applied in conjunction with intense field monitoring.
- For boll weevil control spray on a 3-5 day schedule.
- When applied according to label directions for control of cotton bollworm and tobacco budworm, LAMBDA T also provides ovicidal control of unhatched Heliothine species eggs.
- Do not graze livestock in treated areas.
- Do not make more than a total of 10 synthetic pyrethroid applications (of one product or combination of products) to a cotton crop in one growing season. Synthetic pyrethroid products include Ammo Insecticide, Asana XL Insecticide, Baythroid Emulsifiable Pyrethroid Insecticide, Capture Insecticide/Miticide, Danitol 2.4 EC Spray Insecticide/Miticide, Decis Insecticide, Fury Insecticide, Karate Insecticide, Karate Insecticide with Zeon Technology, LAMBDA T, Mustang Insecticide, Scout X-TRA Insecticide, Warrior Insecticide and Warrior Insecticide with Zeon Technology.
Lygus Bug species: See resistance statement under General Directions for Use.