CEREAL GRAINS - CORN - WIREWORM, CUTWORM, GRUBS ETC.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Initial and residual control are contingent upon thorough crop coverage. Apply with ground or air equipment using sufficient water to obtain full coverage of foliage. Apply in a minimum of 2 gals./A by air or 10 gals./A by ground unless otherwise specified in the label. When foliage is dense or pest pressure is high (heavier insect or egg pressure, larger larval stages), use of higher application volumes and/or higher use-rates may improve initial and residual control.
For cutworm control, LAMBDA T may be applied before, during, or after planting. For soil incorporated applications, use higher rates for improved control.
- Banded Applications - Apply at planting as a 5-7 inch T-band sprayed across the open seed furrow between the furrow openers and the press wheels or as a band application behind the press wheel.
- In-Furrow Applications - Apply into the seed furrow through spray nozzles or microtubes, behind the planter furrow openers and in front of the press wheel.
- Do not harvest or graze livestock or cut treated crops for feed within 21 days of at plant application.
- Do not apply more than 0.09 lb. a.i. (0.72 pts.)/A per crop at plant.
- For field corn, popcorn, and seed corn do not apply more than 0.12 lb. a.i./A per crop from at plant and foliar applications. For sweet corn do not apply more than 0.48 lb. a.i./A per crop from at plant and foliar applications.
Red Imported Fire Ant: Suppression only.
For application rate according to row spacings refer to the table on the label.